The States ?

Liechtenstein picked up the book again "This is a note about North America"

Everyone was surprised at this.

A note about a whole continent ?

 "It says, 'The states, provinces, territories, and a few cities of North America are personified'"

Now I know, your expecting some kind of out burst from the other the countries.

But just wait for it.

Wait for it.

Let it sink in.

Okay here we go.

"What !!!" England yelled "You all are parents !?!"

A few other countries had out burst before America was able to speak. "No Iggy, their younger brothers and sisters."

"Wait you have 50 states and 5 territories, Mathieu has 10 provinces and 3 territories, and Mexico has 31 states and 11 territories !?! Mon dieu" France felt like he could faint.

"How are they ?" Germany asked still shocked.  

"Well honestly our states aren't bad, but their a bit adventurous and they love to party. After Diego and I got our independence we started exploring our country a little more and met them." Maria responded.

"Just like Mar said, my states are adventurous too maybe a little bit more, and some of them can be a little rowdy and they also love to party. But the older ones like the first 13 are really protective over the younger ones like Hawaii and Alaska, and when they want to say something trust me they will say it. I met the 13 during the start of the Revolutionary when I was exploring the colonies," America said.

"The provinces can be rowdy when it comes to things like hockey and maple syrup like me. But other than that they're well behaved and a bit calmer than the states. They like hockey, pancakes, maple syrup, and ice skating. Just like the others I met them when I was exploring my country for the first time."         

"Wow"

Only a few countries such as South America, Russia, Lithuania, Vietnam, Prussia, Denmark and Tokyo knew about the states, provinces and territories existence.

"But how'd you all know that that they were states or provinces and not some random kids ?"

"Well it's kinda like you feel a bond or some sort of connection, especially when you find your capital." Diego said.

Japan realized something.

Pearl Harbor.

He bombed America for some reason and hurt not just said country but a child.

Wait how old are they ?

"American-san how old are the states ?"

"Well, the first 13 are 17, Hawaii and Alaska are the youngest so their 6, Vermont, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Louisiana, Indiana, Mississippi, Illinois, Alabama, Maine, and  Missouri are 16. Arkansas, Michigan,Florida,Texas, Iowa, Wisconsin, California are 15. Minnesota, Oregon, Kansas, West Virginia,Nevada, Nebraska, Colorado are 14. The two Dakotas, Montana, Washington, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, and Oklahoma are 12. And New Mexico and Arizona are 11."

6.

6 years old.

There was no honor in that.

He bombed a 6 year old child.

Doesn't matter if it's just phsyically. It's still a child.

He put his head done in shame. "America-san I'm very sorry about what I did to Hawaii."

America just nodded, he didn't like thinking about that time.

After being bombed, Hawaii went into a coma. But that will be explained later.    

He forced a smile. "D-don't worry about it dude, besides we did alot worst."

Japan nodded but still knew it wasn't alright, maybe he could give Hawaii a gift

"What about the Civil war ?" Cuba asked.

America winced at that. His siblings caught it. Canada set him a look but America just sent a 'don't worry' look.

"Well that was a tough one. Yeah, my people were trying to end slavery while others wanted to keep it which led the states to argue and the Confederacy formed and then the war started. It was a huge bloody war but I'm glad slavery ended once and for all. He- he almost won." Alfred muttered the last part quietly.

"The note said you have cities personified ?" Switerland asked.

"Yeah, our capitals but a few other cities are too like Tijuana, Guadalajara, and Merida for us. Al has Settale, Portland, L.A., Orlando, and Philadelphia, and Mattie has Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal, and Calgary." Maria said.

England realized something.

He burned a child. And his son's heart.

He could have killed him.

Gentlemen don't do that.

He didn't even apologize.

"America 1812, I'm so sorry."

The younger country just faked smiled and nodded. "It's ok Iggy"

England knew he was lying.

He wouldn't forgive anyone if they had burned his child.

Or younger sibling

He would have to talk to him later.

America then rubbed his hand over his tattoo.

It said Boston.

He held back tears as he thought of his precious little sister who was taken away too soon.

During the Boston Massacre.         

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

This is part 1.

Sorry it's late. I'll try to update soon.