Vinland

Brunei decided to cut America off and continue to read. "This is about Poland.

                       'He is very strong especially after being constantly teased. He loves fencing and to swordplay. And uses it to kick the butts of the people who tease him.'

Poland nodded in pride.

He loved himself for who he was.

He wasn't going to change himself because others didn't like it.

And if others hated him for being him, they could go eat corn somewhere.

Or you know, get their butts beat by him and a sword.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Slavia looked down at her son proudly. She had taught him and her other children to love themseleves for who they were and never let others change their views of themselves.

They thankfully had listened.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"This is a note about China and Japan,

              'Growing up, Japan's only mentor was China. He followed China's every move. China didn't mind at all.'

China and Japan smiled as the memories of those days came back to them

Those were the good old days, everything was simple then.

A memory started to form.

China was stretching on a mat, he was bending down and touching his toes. Japan soon walked in the room. He looked at China before running out of the room.

He came back with a mat of his own and placed it right next to China's. China stopped stretching to watch Japan who bent down to touch his toes too.

The boy looked back up at China while still in the positon. China started to smile, and did a right lunge. Japan stood up from his position and followed his brother. He moved a bit too quickly and fell down, before quickly getting back up and doing a right lunge and looking back up at China.