Ready for this !?!

Jack took a deep breath.

This was it.

Today was the day.

He was gonna do it.

He was gonna finally ask Native America if they could become a couple again.

Like I said earlier, this was it.

She was only his childhood best friend.

And ex wife

And mother of his children.

Who he had abandon.

He gulped.

This was gonna be harder than he thought.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The countries piled back into the meeting room.

South Korea, Tawian, Tokyo, and Hong Kong had finally stop calling China 'Princess Aniki' and torturing him.

He even asked his other silblings to help him out.

But you know they did ?

They made no effort to help him and just watched him get tortured with the name.

Canada decided to read. "This belongs to America."

             'Dear Diary,

         The reason why my country didn't give Vietnam a formal apology after the war is because  we never 'formally declared war' but we fought it there though !! That is messed up, I want to apologize to Vietnam. But who knows, she probably hates and doesn't want to see me.'

Vietnam looked a bit surprised. She was more than angry when she didn't receive an apology from the United States of America. She didn't think Alfred would give her one either.

Her and Alfred were really good friends during before the war. But after, they just stopped hanging out.

America looked straight at her. "I never gave you an apology as America to Vietnam, but as Alfred to Lien, I'm so so sorry. We did so much damage and just left. And that wasn't right, just because we didn't formally declared war doesn't excuse us for not apologizing after all we did. You don't have to forgive me, I wouldn't if I were in your shoes, but just know that I am truly sorry."

Vietnam smiled at him. "Thank you Alfred."

America just nodded in return.

Canada decided to continue. "It's about me." He said surprised.

    'Canada may seem quiet and shy at times. But he has a wild side.'

A memory started to show.

"Ready for this bro ?!" America yelled to Canada as North America and a few states and provinces were getting ready to jump out of a plane.

    "Heck yeah I am !!"

"On the count of 3 !!!" Mexico City yelled.

"One !!" Diego yelled.

"Two !!" Maria yelled.

"Three !!" Everyone yelled together.

They all jumped out of the plane.

    "This is awsome !!" Canada yelled.

Down below, the other states, territories, and provinces were watching, cheering and video taping.

The memory changed. This time it showed the North and South American boys doing parkour.