Sealand ?

But before he could say anything. A blast of light shot out of the book. Similar to what happened with Diego's entry.

An image was soon showed.

There were 6 figures in the memory. They looked like the U.K. brothers.

"Please, why can't I stay with you guys? " Sealand asked, tears running down his face.

"Sealand we already told you we're too busy you'll just slow us down with our work." England answered looking irritated.

"But I don't want to leave please don't make me." At this point he was begging his brothers.

"Sealand I'm sorry... but we can't keep you here" Ireland took a deep breath and said. "You can stay here you must go."

England waved his wand and two large suitcases appeared. "Here are all of your belongings. The Nordics will be here to pick you up soon."

"No please." Sealand begged again.

The doorbell rang Northern Ireland walked over to the door.

"No, no, no please !!!" He cried out.

"Please come in." He heard his brother say at the door.

"No, no please." He was litterly on his knees facing England. Grabbing England's legs.

England just shrugged him off and walked to the door.

Sealand turned to his eldest brother Scotland. "Scotland please, don't make me go."

Scotland just shrugged.

Sealand collapsed the floor in tears and started sobbing violently.

The Nordics and England and Northern Ireland soon came in.

"Get up Sealand, it's time for you to go." England said coldly with no emotion.

Finland walked over to Sealand. "Are you okay ?" He asked.

Sealand got up and forced a smile. The countries watching the memories could easily tell it was fake. After all you don't just live for centuries and not be able to tell between a real and fake smile.

"Yes I'm fine." He wiped his eyes and looked at his brothers one last time.

The brothers he had knew all his life.

They were abandoning him.

They didn't love him.

At all.

They were leaving him.

Forever.

Useless

He was useless to them.

"Bye" he said to them looking straight all of them.

"I'm sorry Sealand" Ireland said "but you must go."

Sealand slowly nodded and walked out to the door with the Nordics following behind.

The memory changed.

It showed Sealand in a bedroom. He was crying on the bed.

"They hate me, all of them." He said and went to the bathroom and came out with a razor.

" I don't blame them I'm worthless, just useless" He put the blade up to his skin.

"I probably was the worst thing that ever happened to them and destroyed their life's." He slide it across his skin.

Over

And over

And over again.

"The Nordics probably adopted me because they felt bad, they'll never love me." He wrapped his arm with gauze and rubbing alcohol so it wouldn't get infected.

And cries himself to sleep

The light that showed the memory soon faded.

The countries were astonished at what they just saw.

Someone so young was hurting themselves so badly.

Finland who had tears running down his face pulled Sealand into a tight hug.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Sorry i had to end here.

But my dad wants me off my phone by 10 pm and i have only 1 minute left

So I'll update tomorrow

Bye !!!