Sealand ? pt.2

Ok people I just have to say. After last chapter I think I'm pretty good with writing depressing entries and memories.

Speaking of last chapter I updated last night at 9:59 pm. So if you haven't seen that chapter because you were out or sleeping or something.

Don't read this chapter until you read last chapter.

Oh and if you have any depressing entries, send them in.

Ok let's do this.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The other Nordics joined in the hug. Even Sweden, Iceland, and Norway.

Sealand had his face buried into Finland's chest.

The older U.K. brothers just stared at their youngest brother. They felt the other countries eyes on them.

Finally Hungary said something.   

"How could you do that to your own little brother !?!?!?!" She yelled "You all completely abandoned him, did you even care enough to visit him!?!!"

"Yeah, not cool dudes." America said agreeing with Hungary. He would never do that to his states.

At All.

"Shut it you bloody git !!!!" England yelled

"He right you know, aru. That was  terrible. How could do that ?" China said agreeing. He raised all his siblings by himself. No one was around to help him at all. He would have never have done that to them.

But the older U.K. brothers had each other to help raise Sealand.

There were 5 of them and 1 kid for goodness sakes !!!!!

There was only one of him and 8 kids. (Sorry if this number is wrong and I added Tokyo in this to.)

They had it good compared to him.

And what ?, just because they were too busy they couldn't take care of their youngest brother.

That's just messed up.

Like what the heck guys ?

China just shook his head at the brothers.

Japan and Vietnam were doing the same.

Honestly even though they weren't as close as they would like to be with China or their siblings. They always admired how China kept his cool and rasied them properly. No mattered how hectic things got.

And things got really hectic back then.

Ireland was crying his eyes out.

Scotland was just looking down.

The others were staring at their youngest brother.

They never really thought about how Sealand felt during and after that day.

They never even visited him after that.

They were horrible siblings. They just gave up their little brother for  adoption.

How could they do this ?

He thinks he's useless.

He cuts.

He's going through depression.

They did this.

They did this to him.

They did this to their little brother.

He begged them to let him stay.

They didn't let him.

How could they do this ?

"Sealand"  England started causing the boy to look up at him. "I- I- I'm so sorry."

"We never meant to hurt you." Northern Ireland said. "That was very bloody selfish of us."

The Nordics were still in shock themselves.

Sealand, the boy who was like a son and brother to them.

And he seemed so happy and carefree.

Finland was breaking down like there was no tomorrow.

Some female nations started to comfort Sealand too while others just glared at his brothers.

Britiana was being comforted by Rome. But that wasn't enough.

Scandinavia watched as his sons comforted Sealand. He was extremely proud of them. He walked over to Britiana

"They know now, he'll be ok." He said too her.

Germany called for a break.

Sealand walked over to his brothers and they walked out to speak in private.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sorry i had to end here again  but I'm going to church.

So I'll update again later.

And we hit over 200 views wow

I didn't know people actually cared for this story. Really

Bye