Who you are

After the hour was up, the countries gathered back in the room. 

Russia continued to read, "This is about Poland,

                  'Poland can out drink ANYONE. His secret: He acts exactly the same drunk as when he's sober so no one can tell he lost.'

"Dang it, my secret's out." Poland pouted, "Oh well, I'll still be able beat all of you."

"You wanna bet on that, bro?" America said.

"Heck yeah." He said confidently.

         'This is about Prussia,

       'Dear Diary,

                       'I played with my new boss today. His name is Frederick ll. It was two too long so I decided to  just call him 'Old Fritz' I'm so awesome at nicknames.'     

Prussia smiled at the entry. He didn't even really consider Old Fritz as a boss that much, he never really did.

He saw him as a father figure.

Fritz would always take time to spend with him and teach him new thing. Whether it be fighting tactics, teaching him a new language or instrument, or just eating a meal together.

He missed that man so much.

     "Next is about

Poland again,

             'He can't stand the smell of smoke. It reminds him too much of WWll.'

    Poland just nodded at Russia to continue.

The other countries just sadly looked at him.

  "This is belongs to Japan,

               'Dear Diary,

                Lately I been thinking a lot about China. I have nightmares about my independence and I always wake up in a pool in sweat and tears. China doesn't act like it happened, but I can tell he still feels the pain. I wish I had never done that to him. My country is famous for electronics, I'm working on a time machine and stop myself.'     

"Your are?" China asked.

Japan nodded, "Anything to stop that day from happening."

China just nodded, he wished that, that day had never happened.

But it did. 

He always did feel the pain, but didn't like to think about that day.

Japan nodded at Russia for him to continue.

"This about little Liechtenstein,"

A few countries prepared themselves, for tears, while others wondered if this was going to be a bad note.

           'Switzerland, Austria, Prussia, Germany, and Liechtenstein, often have picnics, because Liechtenstein likes seeing her big brothers being civil.'    

Many countries 'awwwed' at that.

"Next is about England and Spain,

       'England and Spain like to play battleship. It reminds them of their pirating days. The game usually ends with Spain crying, "No! My Armada!" 

England started to snicker as he remembered all the times he beat Spain.         

"I'll beat you." Spain said to him, "One day"