22: Dessert

Nathaniel

Taking Dorian's hand, I drew him from his chair to stand before me. I cupped his face in my hands and placed another gentle kiss on his parted lips. His arms slid around my waist, pulling me close.

"Now this is more like it." He murmured.

I kissed him more firmly, my lips parting to allow him entry as his tongue met mine. Tentative at first, desire taking over each of our senses as our kiss became more passionate.

I felt his body respond to mine as he pressed himself more firmly against me. "I love how you respond to my touch Dorian." I whispered, tracing kisses down his jaw.

"As I love yours amatus." He replied, his voice breathless. "Might we move this to the bed?"

"In time." I said, removing my shirt and breeches as he followed suit.

I was mesmerized by the sight of him. Every curve, every muscle stirred things low in my body, bringing a growl from my throat. "Dorian..." I began, running my fingers over his chest, delighting when my touch raised goose-flesh on his arms. "I could stare at you for hours and never tire of the view."

"I've never had anyone look at me the way you do amatus." He whispered. "It makes me wonder what you see."

"Beauty, perfection, desire..." I growled. "The mere sight of you makes me want to run my hands over every inch of you. Feel you responding to my touch."

I moved behind him then, reaching my arms around his waist. Pressing myself into his back, I nuzzled him, turning his head to the side to allow me access to the tender flesh of his neck. With one hand I took hold of his arousal while the other held him close. He moaned, leaning his weight into me, trapping my own swollen desire against his back.

"Amatus..." He croaked. "This is the most erotic position I've ever been in."

I squeezed him lightly and began stroking him up and down, slowly so I could savour his response. "Maker, you're beautiful Dorian." I whispered, nuzzling his neck again.

I pulled my hips back and placed myself between his legs, causing him to take a sharp intake of breath. He moaned in surprise as his member hardened more and twitched in my hand.

"Amatus, are you going to...?" He whispered, a note of trepidation in his voice.

"No, my heart. I want to pleasure you Dorian. Nothing more."

"Sweet maker..." He cried, relaxing. "Don't stop amatus, please."

I drew him back, bracing his body with my own and turned him slightly so I could capture his mouth with mine. He kissed me hungrily, his breath coming in gasps as I stroked him faster, each time increasing the pressure of my hand.

"Amatus... I'm..."

I spun him around then, forcing him back to the bed, my hand never leaving him as I bent to take him in my mouth. He cried out, his body convulsing as his pleasure filled me. I looked up, meeting eyes heavy with desire. I swallowed before he drew me up, kissing me as he pulled me with him to the bed, his hand reaching down to grip me firmly.

I gasped, feeling my body convulse at his touch as he rolled me onto my back. Capturing my breast in his mouth, he began to suck, tracing tiny circles around my nipple with his tongue, while his hand continued to stroke me firmly.

"Dorian..." I croaked. "Maker, you're amazing."

He smiled and kissed me again, his hand never leaving me as he increased the speed of his stroking. I writhed under him. His hand on my member, his mouth at my breast - I was lost to sensation as my need increased.