Chapter Forty-Seven

Začít od začátku

"Jacquees, stop" I whispered.

     He ignored me and aimed for my neck. My body was suddenly becoming hot and I was becoming nervous. He left a trail of hot, wet kisses on my neck leaving my skin tingling. I grabbed him by his shoulders trying to pull him off but he wouldn't budge and I was falling under his spell even more each second that he was touching me. My grip on his shoulders softened and I began to enjoy what he was doing to me. It felt so wrong doing this to Willie but doing it with Jacquees lessened my guilt in some way that I couldn't describe. Maybe it was because I was still in love with him.

      He laid me down on the bed and his lips crashed against mine and I  held the back of his head pulling him close to me. His tongue pressed against my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to give him entry. I ended up moaning into his mouth causing him to smile into the kiss. He took that as a sign and he lowered his hands to my waist slipping off my sweatpants and leaving my panties and tshirt. I reached up under his shirt slipping it off as he quickly returned his attention to my lips. As he slowly kissed me, he then slipped off my shirt. I was so anxious right now. I knew for a fact that we were about to have sex meaning that I was about to officially lose my virginity! That hadn't even settled into my mind fully yet but I wasn't stopping him from doing what he was doing. Unbuckling his belt and biting my lip, I slipped it off leaving him only in his boxers.

     He lowered his kisses to my chest grazing his tongue across it causing me to moan softly. I could feel his smile against my skin. He ended up going lower and lower and eventually slipping off my panties with his teeth leaving me exposed. Jacquees must have thought that my moans were my way of giving him permission to move on to the next level as he would do so every time I even did so much as whimper. I was so turned on right now and all I wanted was him. He came back up to me giving me a long kiss and he looked at me in my eyes.

"You ready?" he whispered.

     I quickly nodded. He reached into his pants pocket pulling out a condom and ripping it open. He slipped it onto his length and my eyes widened. I had no idea that he was so large! He saw my facial expression and leaned down to kiss my forehead chuckling.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll be gentle" he said.

     He looked down and slowly slipped himself inside of me causing me to gasp softly. He went in deeper and pleasure spread throughout my entire body. It wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. I didn't feel any pain at all actually. I closed my eyes and my lips were slightly parted as I let him continue with his action. I wrapped my arms around his torso and my legs around his waist. I bit my lip trying to hold in my moans but eventually, it became too much to bear.

"UUNH!" I finally cried out.

     Jacquees smiled and buried his face into the crook of my neck kissing it gently only adding more please to the mix.

"Jacquees! Oh my..."

     But he didn't stop. My moans only motivating him. He went faster causing me to dig my nails into his back. He growled lowly at my action. My legs tensed up causing me to squeeze him.

"Just relax" he seductively said as he caressed my thigh causing me to loosen up my legs a little bit.

     Small bullets of sweat formed at both of our foreheads. We had to have had been going at it for about 45 minutes before I finally felt my climax coming on. I fisted his dreads into my hands and my legs shook.

"Que...I'm gonna-"

"Go ahead, baby" he growled and it sounded like he was on the verge of coming as well.

     I reached my climax and he did too as I felt a sudden burst of warmth inside of me. We both let out large breaths and he came out of my entrance turning over to lay next to me. We both looked up at the ceiling clueless as to what to do now. All you could hear was our heavy breathing causing my chest to heave up and down. I looked down in between my legs and saw blood. Neither of us had even noticed that I had bled out while we were having sex! I was still astonished at what had happened. I wasn't a virgin anymore. My dad is probably turning over in his grave right now.

"What now?" I managed to ask him.

     He shrugged and let out a chuckle.

"What are you gonna tell Willie?" he asked propping himself up on his elbows.

     I shrugged.

"I'm just gonna have to break it off with him I guess. We can't have a relationship now after what you and I just did" I sighed. "But for now, I'm gonna need you to get dressed and get outta here before my mom comes back home"

     He nodded and leaned over to kiss me as I kissed him back. 

"I love you" I said to him as he got up and got dressed.

"I love you too" he smiled and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

Uh oh! It's about to go down! Tell me what ya'll think. Do you think Nicole made the right decision in getting back with Que or should she have stayed faithful to Willie? Furthermore, how do you think Willie is going to react when he finds out what they did? Comment below and don't worry, the next chapter will be published very soon.

                                                                                                                                                                        -Bailey