"Here you go" you whispered keeping your voice low bringing the cup up to his parted lips letting the cool liquid fill his mouth

You helped him drink a couple gulps of the water before you help him lay back against his pillow placing the cloth on his forehead.

You yourself quickly slipped out of your cloths pulling on a large t-shirt scooting into bed beside Harry.

You pulled his back to your chest spooning him, you being the big spoon.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You whispered against his temple as you placed a kiss on it after speaking

"Mm I'don know" he slurred letting you rub his stomach

"Does your stomach hurt?" You asked curiously

"Mmhmm" Harry whimpered bringing his long lanky legs up toward his stomach where your hands rested

You pushed his legs back down rubbing a large circle over his stomach adding only slight pressure not to hurt his stomach any more.

--------------------------

You had continued the small action for a while now as Harry whimpered, groaned, and let a few tears slip from the pain.

Harry didn't really wanna bother you but the pain was turning into nausea and he felt as though his might get sick.

Great.

After waiting a few agonizing minutes he couldn't wait any longer and choked out your name.

"Y/n!"

Your eyes quickly filled with fear,"what's wrong baby?!" You asked

"I-I d-don't... Sick" Harry finally got out

You saw his face turn from the pale color to a gross shade of green and you realized what was about to happen.

"Shit" you whispered under your breath quickly grabbing the small waste basket that stood next to your bed

Thrusting it into Harry's hands he hurried his head in the basket gagging.

You winced knowing Harry HATED getting sick.

"Honey calm down" you whispered moving his disheveled curls out of his eyes using your other hand to caress his back and side

"Help.." Harry choked out as another round of sick came pouring out his mouth and even his nose

"Shhh.. You've got to calm down" you comforted trying your best to get the illness to stop

-----------------------

After what seemed like hours and millions of heaves Harry fell back against the bed letting out a sigh of relief.

"Are you alright...?" You asked taking the waste basket from his lap

"Yeah" he answered sniffing

You handed him a tissue allowing him to blow his nose before putting it in the bin taking it quickly to be cleaned.

You had it cleaned and brought it back placing it within reach for Harry incase he didn't feel well again.

"Let's try and sleep for a bit" you slipped into the bed bringing Harry to your chest once again but this time allowing him to curl his head into your neck.

You felt his hot breath breathing against you letting you know he was falling into sleep.

You heard a small sob escape his lips as you shushed him rubbing his back.

"Shhhh, shhhhh" you cooed getting him to sleep as you would a baby

Harry finally became dead weight against your chest, you knowing he had fallen into sleep finally.

"Goodnight my love, feel better" you kissed his forehead falling asleep right next to him hoping he would be feeling better in the morning.

-----------------------

Morning rolled around and you found yourself sitting by the toilet holding back Harry's curls once again.

You sighed calling into work for yourself as well as him.

"Come on bub, let's get back into bed" you said ushering him toward the bed where he fell into a restless sleep.

You had spent all day caring for him, making him soup (which didn't stay down for long), and giving lots of cuddles.

Within 3 days he was back to feeling much better and you were glad you hadn't caught it!

--------------------------

So I wrote this in the car so if there are any mistakes know that's why! I was gonna finish a request I had gotten but I couldn't find it!?:( so I wrote this quickly:) hope it's okay!!!

Love ya

Xxx