Part 43

Two days after the dinner party Riley walks out of her room and notices Jace had left his door open, something he never does. Riley steps into the hall and looks in his room. Empty. No books, work papers, or photos. The bed spread is folded and seated at the end of the bed. Riley looks down the hall towards the stairs then walks into his room. The window is closed and theres a sheet draped over the chair. The night tables are cleared off as well as his beurue.

Riley turns to leave but notices something pn the mental. She walks over and picks the frame up.

Riley had just sent Aubrey home and wasn't in good spirits. Jace laid down with her, his arms wrapped around her. She had started to feel better and took his phone. She took a picture not knowing he would print it out and frame it. (Just imagine the arms have tattoos.)

Riley grabs the paper it sat on and reads it. 'Hey ri. I left my door open for a reason. Knowing you, you'd snoop, notice the picture, so this is the only way to talk to you. Last night i wanted to say sorry. I am. Really sorry Riley. I wanted to tell you that i love you as well. And that i was moving... today. I wish you the best of luck. -J.G.'

Riley looks around and sighs. She sits by the window and looks around the room.

----

Im working on book two. Originally this wpuldve had 60+ chapters but im having trouble remembering them. Sooooo im deciding to do two books instead of one long one.