Part 25

The night of the Party-

"Ok so which one should I wear? Personally I like this white one with no back(4)." Riley pulls out one of the dresses and lays it on her bed. "But then there's this bkack two peice(2), and this white and gold two peice(3), and this real cool white one(1)." She pulls all three out of her closet and lays them on her bed.

"These are really pretty. I cant choose. Shy dont we do hair and make up first. Wheres the stuff?"

"You'll have a heart attack. Come here." Riley grabs her arm and pulls her into the walk in closet.

"This thing is huge." Riley walks over to the cabinet and opens it, pulling two short drawers out as well. "No fucking way." Mo looks in, shocked, seeing herself in a lit mirror, noticing the make up brushes displayed  in a row underneath it. She takes a closer look at the inside of the doors. Make up on racks so she looks down at the drawrs and one holds beauty blenders and false eyelashes, the other hold eyeliners and lip liners with lip glosses. "Girl are you loaded or something?"

"No. Mary put this together for me."

"What about hair stuff?" Riley pulls the longer drawr out revealing hair brushes, straighteners, and curllers, a mason jar full of bobbypins and a matching jar holding elastics. "Holy shit."

"Yeah. Nearly fainted when she showed me." Riley sighs. "Alright let's get this all done up." She smiles, grabing a brush and curler.

--

Up in the picture are four dresses, numbered, comment what dress Riley should wear. You can do Mo as well, but im more concerned woth having Riley impress Jace!

Hope you liked this. Yes i know, its short. Im getting tired at moment, its night time here. If i can ill upload one more time in a little while. But not right after i upload this.

Enjoy!