Part 27

Riley finishes up her hair before grabing her dress. She squeezes into her tight white backless dress and has Mo tie the bow. She looks at herself in the mirror, sighing. "Why couldn't it be a pajama party..." Riley asks herself.

"Cuz old men woulda been showing up in underwear.. not a pleasant sight."

"Ew."

Mo laughs a little. "Im going to head downstairs. Don't be too long." Mo leaves Rileys room, shutting her door. She makes her way downstairs.

Mary, John and Jace walk over to Mo as people start filling in the house. "Where's Ri?" John asks.

"She's just finishing up her hair. Probably putting her heals on."

"Which dress did she wear?" Mary asks, happily.

"The white one." Jace looks at the stairs and smiles, excusing himself from the small group and walks half way up the stairs. "Good evening Miss Ericson- Winchester."

Riley smiles and leans in a little, whispering. "I like supernatural and all, but thats my moms last name.."

"Duely noted." He holds his arm out. "Ready to meet everyone?"

"I hope they dont expext me to remember all their names. Cuz that aint happening." She laughs and links arms with Jace.

They walk down the stairs and walk over to John. "You look great." He hugs her.

"Thanks." She smiles.

"I told you! Its such a nice dress. Simple yet amazing."

"Reminds me of eye candy.." Mo comments. Riley goes towards the stairs but Mo grabs her. "Dont change. You look great."

"Great like Eye candy.."

"Actually i think you look beautiful." Jace comments under his breath. Only John and Mo notice and smile at him. "What?" He asks.

"Your face is turning red.." Mo chuckles.

---

Only three were picked but i still didnt know which one xD just winged it