Part 21

"Ya know I was supper worried. Like where the hell have you been the past three days." Molly laughs. "How have they been treating you?"

"Great. Lily is the youngest, such a sweetheart. The oldest is Alex, he keeps to himself. I dont really see the other boy around. He has some illness that keeps him hooked to some machine so I dont really know him. My dad works 95% of the day. Mary, his wife, is very nice. Uh theres a guy that lives here, no relation to them though, he works with my dad so theyre always in suits and waist deep in papers and calls. He took me to get clothes and toys for Aubrey and took me around and we had dinner. He's really nice."

Jace walks out of his room and sees Riley talking to her laptop. Riley looks up and waves. Out of nowhere someone yells. "OMG IS HE CUTE?!"

Rileys eyes go blank and she looks at her laptop. "WHY WOULD YOU YELL THAT?!"

"Oh is he standing there?" Molly asks innocently.

"Yeah. He is." Riley waves Jace into the room. "Come say hi to Mo."

Jace walks in and sits next to Riley. "Daaaaaamn. Did it just get hot in here or what?" Molly grabs her book and fans herself. Riley stays quiet and facepalms. Jace raises his eyebrows and stiffles a laugh. "What?" Molly asks looking between the two. Molly smiles. "Oh my god.."

"What?" Jace asks.

"Wow, well first you have such a deep voice, no wonder she thinks youre a hottie. And what I was gonna say is, IF YOU TWO GET MARRIED CAN I PLAN THE WEDDING AND BE THE MAID OF HONOR?!" Molly shrieks.

"Oh lord." Riley grabs a pillow and covers her face.

---
Let me know what you think!!!
And
Let me know if Mo/Molly should visit 😍

Thank you!!