Part 13

Jace contacted Mary to let her know that he and Riley will be bringing Aubery home before dinner. When Jace parks Riley gets out and gets Aubery from her new seat. Mary meets Riley at the front door ready to steal baby Aubery for an hour or so. "Thank you for watching her. She's just been really sleepy today for some reason." Riley kisses her babies head before handing her to Mary.

"No problem hun. We'll just go snuggle in bed til you get back."

"Thanks." With one last kiss planted on Auberys head, Riley turns and heads back to Jace's car.

Just as she opens the passenger door Jace looks up and sighs. "Get in quick. Ally is coming."

Riley gets in without a word and closes the door. Jace starts the car again but Ally runs up to his door and knocks on the window.  Riley watches Jace, He looks at Riley then opens the window a little. "Yes Alison?"

"Where ya going Jace?"

"Thats none of your business." Jace looks at Riley again.

"Can I come?" Ally asks.

"No." He says flatly.

"And why not Jacey-poo?" Ally bats her eyes.

Riley makes a gagging noise, making Jace stifle a laugh. "Sorry Ally I'm going on a date right now. Maybe your dad will bring you out to get some ice cream."

"Im not 5. I dont need ice cream."

"You're also not 18. I have to go now." Jace closes his window and looks at Riley who's grinning. "Really? Gagging now?"

"Im sorry but that was hilarious." Riley laughs loudly. " 'Jacey-poo' oh lord."

"Oh god.. She calls me that all tge time and I hate it."

"Why is she so attached to you?" Riley asks with a more serious tone.

"Honestly I have no clue. Just started happening about two years ago. Your father and Mary know. They even speak to her about it and when that doesnt help I stay in a Hotel for a few days. When I go back she's normal for two or three days then its back to being creepy."

----

Picture at the top is Alison.

Enjoy!