Part 23

"Ok, so today I get the ok from my dad. I really hope he says ok. And If so I have to get you out here as soon as possible." Riley smiles.

"Oh my. What will I wear to his dinner party? Oh god, I have to pack.." Mo looks around her room. "Oh god, my room is a mess..."

"You can wear one of the dresses I'm not going to wear."

"Dude where's your dad? He's taking too long." She jumps around in from of her laptop.

Riley points behind her to the dark oak wood door. "He's in his office with Jace."

"Oooh. Hows Jace doing?"

"I havent talked to him since last night's dinner. Mary wants us to attend the dinner together."

"You two are hella cute together."

Jace bites his lip as John looks at him, hearing everything the girls are saying in the next room. Jace shakes his head.

"Ok but seriously I dont think he likes me that way Mo. And as we can tell, I'm not very good with relationships."

Jace leans forward on his knees, shaking his head. "Why are you shaking your head, Jace?" John asks.

"Nothing Sir."

John leans back in his chair. "Mhm."

"Will you at least try to get to know him?" Mo asks.

"Trying. Its hard when he's working all the time." Riley shrugs. "But im trying." 

"So what are you wearing?" Mo asks.

"No clue. You'll have to help me pick." Riley smiles.

"Any backless dresse?" Mo smiles evily.

"Dont plan anything." Riley laughs a little.

"Too late. Im going to help you. You obviously need."

"Oh do-" The office door opens and Jace walks out with John. Riley bites her lip and stays focused on the laptop.

"Good afternoon ladies." John leans over the couch.

"Sup Mr. Ericson.." Mo waves.

Riley gives her the 'what the fuck look' and turns to her dad. "Hows work been?" She asks.

"We're working all the time... Busy." Jace comments, looking at Riley.

Molly starts laughing. "Mo... don't even."

"Also Mo, we'll be paying for your train tickets to and from home. We cant wait to see you tomorrow, I'll have Jace email them to you after dinner. Oh, and Riley dinner is ready."

Riley hugs her dad while Mo screams. "REALLY?! NO FUCKING way! YOU ARE THE BESTEST DUDE EVER!!"

Riley and John laugh as Jace walks into the dinning room. "Mo I have to go eat. Ill talk to you later."

"You go eat. I have to pack before tomorrow." She hangs up.

Riley shuts her laptop and faces her dad. "Thanks dad."

"I thought it would be easier for you to get used to this place with a familiar face around." They head to the dinning room and Riley sits across from Jace, Mary and John at either end of the table.

---

Let me know what you think! Next chapter you'll be avle to choose a dress for Riley!!!