Ally

"Riley-" My step mom stands up and goes to grab my hand when I simply walk away. As I walk to the front door I hear her yell. "What is wrong with you?! She just lost her baby sister! How would you feel if you lost Lily?!"

I open the front door and walk out in the rain. When did it start raining? I walk to the side of the house and find a swing set under a tree. I sit on one and slowly swing my feet.

A little while later a hand grabs the chain and stops the swing. I look over at the hand and see tattoos. Jace has tattoos. I saw them when rolled up his sleeves. "Riley you're going to get sick." I feel a heavy leather jacket put on my shoulders. Jace walks so he is in front of me, stops the swing and crouches to eye level. I look down at his feet. Nice brand new looking shoes are cortex in mud.

"Your shoes after full of mud. They must cost a lot."

"I don't mind. I'll have Mindy clean them. Let's go. I'll walk you to your room." He holds his hand out to be so I lace my fingers with his When we gets inside my father comes running as Jace pulls his hand away quickly. "Riley are you OK?" My dad pulls the wet jacket off of me and gives me his own.

"Darling, you need to speak to Ally about her remarks towards others."

"She's not my kid May. But I'll try. Riley, let Jace escort you up to your room. Jace we have an important meeting tomorrow. Don't stay up late." My dad takes Marrys hand and they walk into the dining room.

"Let's go." Jace holds my hand and leads upstairs.

"So... I can Tell Ally doesn't like you." Jace scratches his neck. "At all."

I stop in my track and make him look at me. "Is there something going on between you and Ally?"

"Why would you ask me that? She's 16 years old Riley. I'm 23. And plus That's adultery."

"Don't touch her or I'll call the cops on you." I turn on my heal and walk to my room. Just as I sit on the my bed and take my shoes off, my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?"