Part 42

Riley and Mo go back inside and are greated by Carolina, a girl Riley has been talking to lately. "Hey Riley." She walks over and hugs her.

"Cara, this is my friend Molly. We call her Mo." Riley laces her arm with Mo's.

"Hello." Carolina smiles.

"Hi." Mo nods slightly.

"We met through parents." Carolina explains with a smile.

"Nice." Mo bites her lip and looks at Riley.

"Excuse us Carolina." Riley pats her arm and they walk off. As they enter the living room Jace grabs Rileys arm and pulls her into the office.

Riley stands quietly as Jace paces the office. "About what's been going on-"

"Shut up." Riley mumbles.

"What?" Jace stops and looks at Riley.

"I said shut up. You've made your choice, now you have to do with the consequences. You hurt me when i was already at my lowest. Im sick goddamn it! You said you would help me through it! You didmt even last a day before you fucked someone! Are you fucking out of your damn mind! Do ypu really think i could talk to you after you did that! I cant even look at you without seeing her rapped around your damn waist! I said yes to dating you because i thought you were different. But you arent. You act like nothing happened."

"But things did happen, i needed support."

"Support?! Are you fucking joking Jace?! You're healthy! I am not! I need to fucking support. Just go have a dandy life with your bimbo." Riley swings open the door to the ofgice and stops when she sees Mo, Mary, and John.

"We could hear you so we cleared out the living room." John states, looking at the ground.

"I'm sorry if i ruined your dinner." Riley bites her lip.

"It's not your fault Dear. You said what you needed to say." Mary smiles a little.

"Just at the wrong time." Mo adds. "But we are glad you did it."

"Ill go to my room now. Ill see you all afterwards." Riley goes to take a step but her dad puts an arm arpund her.

"Nonsense. Lets all go eat."