Part 24

The next evening.-

Mary, Jace, John, and Riley pile into the bigger car and head to the train station, 20 minutes away. Mary smiles as she park the in the parking lot. "Are you nervous?" 

"Oh yeah. I havent seen her since I left, about two weeks ago." 

"Your father said she used to be your bully." Mary stated as they get out to the car and walk indoors. 

"Yeah. It was hilarious when we first started talking."

"How did that happen anyway?" John asks. 

"Uh.. Well I was 12 and we all know how responsible my mother is. I was in school when it happened. I was in a lot of pain and went to the bathroom. Uh.. Well after I peed I noticed blood." Riley looks at the ground. Mary covers her mouth and John laughs a little. "I didnt know what it was. I started freaking out and she knocked on the stall door and asked if i was ok. I just said I might be dying. She said to open the door and she'll help me to the nurses. Once I opened the door and told her what happened she helped with my pants and on the way to the nurse she explained what was actually happening. She even stayed with me at the nurses office. Since then we've been inseparable." They head to the platform. 

Mo spots Riley, standing out with her with her dyed white hair. she walks closer until shes a few steps away. She drops her bags and runs up to Riley and jumps on her. John and Jace grab Mo's bags off the ground while Mo and Riley hug each other. Riley introduces Mary and Jace to Mo. "Damn.. Girl your cam doesn't do justice." Mo laughs. "Hi Jace, Hello Mary." She turns to John. "Hey John, whats up?" 

Jace looks at Riley and raises an eyebrow, Riley just shrugs. "dont worry i wont steal you two away from each other. Im not that kind of girl." Mo pats Jaces shoulder. "So, Mr Ericson tell me about this dinner party."

On the way back Mo and John talked about the party and what they're all doing in life. "Mo, and Riley, what do you plan on doing?"

"Hm?" She opens her eyes and lifts her head off of Jace's arm. "What?"

"What will you be doing with your life?"

"Probably work, do online schooling for business." Riley shrugs.

"I have a record deal, I'm signing in three weeks. Rie can live with meeee." Mo smiles.

"Live where? I want to stay close to Aubrey and everyone else?"

"We'll figure it out when time comes."

Once at home Riley helps Mo bring her bags to the guest room on the second floor. "My room is upstairs, the door with the microphone. Dinner should be in a half-hour so feel free to look around, Im going to switch to flats. My feet are killing me." Riley comments, walking towards the door. "See you in a few minutes."

"Ill meet you downstairs." Mo smiles. Once Riley leaves Mo digs through her bag and pulls out a white box and hides it under the other pillow on the bed.

Riley slips on flats and walks downstairs. Jace stops in the foryard and smiles. "Feet hurting?"

"Oh my god, yes.  I thought they were going to fall off." Riley laughs a little.