Part 34

John, Mary, Jace and Riley walk into the house, with out saying a word Riley walks straight up the stairs. John goes to his office leaving Mary and Jace in the living room. "I guess Ill go make lunch..." Mary mumbles.

"Ill go work." Jace grabs his laptop off of the coffee table and heads upstairs. 

Just an hour and a half before they got home the doctors had told Riley and her family that she has acute leukemia and if its not treated she could die. This made Riley go quiet, which made everyone else worry. She hadn't said a word since, not even a sound, except her breathing, her wheezing letting everyone else know she's still breathing and alive. John leaves his office and notices the purple binder, cocking his head a little, he walks over to the table and couch, sitting and picking up the binder. He turns it over and reads the cover. "Riley Mary's" (Muh-Ree)  He opens it and looks at the first sketch. Clothing. 

"That was my little welcome home gift for Riley. I gave it to her the afternoon she had to be brought to the hospital. She liked the idea, we were going to start it after she got better." Mary explains, handing her husband two ham and cheese sandwiches and places a glass of water on the side table next to the couch. She puts her plate on the table. "She'll be ok love." She pits her hand on her husband's arm. "We'll help her as much as we can."

---------

Hello everyone!

I was planning on doing this for a while and been thinking about it a lot. I will be making a collection book. The only things that will be in this book are first chapters.First chapters of any sory I have on my computer and I would like to know if I should continue them. Please let me Know what you think!!! Thanks!!

Hello everyone!

I was planning on doing this for a while and been thinking about it a lot. I will be making a collection book. The only things that will be in this book are first chapters. First chapters of any story I have on my computer and I would like to know if I should continue them. Please let me Know what you think!!! Thanks!!