Quinn lo-

But she doesn't. She doesn't love me. My eyesight becomes clearer and I slump back into the chair, the smug aura gone and replaced by a depressed one.

"Just please. Tell me if you have seen her. I need to know."

The Alpha seems satisfied with my sudden change of heart and shakes his head, making me lose hope.

"No. I'm sorry, but no she-wolf has come across our pack in the last month. But-"

I sit up and smile slightly. "But what?"

"-but we can aid with the search for her. If you do one thing. You let me see my mate."

I nod my head and shake his hand. The deal is sealed.

/Quinn/

/Quinn/

The familiar river appears in front of me, and I smile at the memories. The time when it was just me and the world. When I was free to go anywhere and everywhere.

I go across the river to my cave, bringing my fingertips to the rough rock. I walk around, closing my eyes and letting myself remember the past.

The run. The chase. The fight. Three components of being a rogue. Three things that I hated when I was a wild rogue, but miss deeply now that I'm with my mate. Three simple things I would love to experience again.

Where my mate is not there and I'm allowed to fight my own fights.

I wonder if the rogue pack is still here? It has been so long and the two boys that caused me to leave cross my mind.

Imagine if they had not come here...

I would still be a wild rogue, camping out in my cave with my old bag and disgusting clothes.

I shiver slightly form the cold and place my feet into the freezing river, embracing the touch of water.

It massages my feet, and memories of the Queen's castle come back to my mind. His face appears in my mind and I smile brightly, for the first time.

Maybe I don't hate him anymore. Maybe I do love him...

The realisation hits me hard in the heart and all the signs seem obvious. I love him. I love him!

I grin and start laughing to myself, the happiness over-whelming. I delve further into the water, embracing it and playing around.

Raven seems ecstatic that I feel the same way that she does and we both howl quietly, feeling a feeling I haven't felt in so long. Love. Love.

"Having fun?"

The deep voice snaps me out of my trance and I turn, groaning at how bad my luck is. A guy decently tall stands in front of me, stinking of murder.

"You think Zak got out on his own? No, you don't. Because you read my note. And I watched you read my note. You know what I also did? I killed him. I killed Zak. And do you know what I want to do now?"

He pauses this time, stepping closer to me with an insane smile on his face. "Do you?"

I shake my head and move slightly backwards, holding up my knife.

"Oh, I wanna to do so much. I want to stab your own knife in your stomach and I want to drain you of your blood. I want to chop off each of your ears and I want to pull out your intestines. Then I want to cut you up and I want to lead a trail of your meat for your Alpha so he can follow them to his own death."

This time, I step forward myself, showing that I'm not scared of him.

"If you saw me reading your note, then you must've seen me fight Zak. You know I'm a rogue. I can kill you too. Do not underestimate me. And why do you want to kill me anyway?"

He smirks and steps forward again. "Blame that all on your mate Quinn. Blame that all on Silas."

Then, he pounces.

So the Fiction Awards 2017 has arrived! Its on the profile thefictionawards and-

You can probably guess why I'm telling you this! I would love to win one of the categories! So, if you could vote my story under any category you see fit, I would love you guys to bits! Not that I don't anyway. But yeah.

I know many people like Midika and many more are in it and I have like 0 chance of winning but it would be nice to see some people vote for me.

Today has been very uneventful for me. My house is getting renovated so I have been helping out a bit.

I can't wait! My birthday is in 16 days... Yes, I am one of those people. But worry not, I'll try updating the day before twice or I'll try updating on my birthday but I might not. If not, I'll just double update either the day before or the day after.

Questions:

Who do you think this guy is?

Do you think Silas and Quinn will find each other?

What about Alpha Bennett? Did you expect him to be Alex's Dad? -Don't worry, there is definitely going to be a book on that ;D-

Do you think Quinn will win?

Favourite song?

Where do you wanna go in the future?

What countries are your favourite? -Mines Seychelles, Canada, Germany, Thailand, Any Latino country -I'm a sucker for Latini people/things- and many more.

^.^