I take control and I inhale deeply as I reach the last step. The taunting long hallway seems to stretch for miles and I attempt to shout.

"He-"

My voice is muffled by a disgustingly dirty hand and a cloth is brought to my face. He's going to drug me. He's going to drug me and take me.

I'm never going to see Silas ever again.

Light blinds my drugged up eyes and I force them open, trying to take in my surroundings

The quicker I recognise where I am, the sooner I can get help.

A brown sofa is in front of me and a kitchen is through a door. The room is bright blue and white and has a huge T.V.

I'm sitting on an identical sofa and I'm across the T.V, close to the door leading to the kitchen.

I'm in a house. I'm hidden in plain sight.

A half naked Zak comes into the main room, munching on a doughnut. He has a defined six pack but he looks scruffy and there are newly made scars, fresh on his skin.

I smirk at him and nod towards his scars. He pulls down the cloth in my mouth and I laugh sarcastically.

"Looks like you got what you deserved. How did you even escape?"

"I'm smart enough to escape."

He turns so he's facing me fully.

Grinning at me, he motions around the house. "I definitely did. And when I threaten the almighty Silas and blackmail him with his mate, I'll take his pack and my own back. Then I'll murder the Alpha Queen and make sure that the Alpha King doesn't exist anymore. And this? This is all thanks to you Quinn."

He finishes munching on the doughnut and seats himself right next to me. "Then after all of that, I'll get you to replace my mate and you can be my Alpha Queen."

He brushes strand of my auburn hair away from my face and I move back instantly, disgusted.

"Why not have your mate as your Alpha Queen? Why me?"

He sits back and stares at the screen, watching a game of soccer. "Because she killed herself. She killed herself and now you can take her place. All I have to do is mark you."

At this point, his mouth is so close to the sensitive part of my neck, exactly where my mark should be.

"Look! I've already found your sensitive spot. Now I just have to bite down and mark you forever."

I snap my jaws at him, threatening him for a fight. "Too scared to fight me? Is tuts why you drugged me as soon as you got a hold of me?"

His face is right next to mine and he growls, spit flying out of his mouth and onto my face.

"DO NOT DISRESPECT ME! I AM YOUR ALPHA KING!"

Spitting back in his face, I cackle at him. "You will never be my Alpha King. One Alpha has already taken that spot and you know exactly who that is."

The next thing I know, my head has been forced to the side and my cheek is stinging, red with pain.

"Do not cross my limit Quinn, otherwise I'll do stuff to you that you would never dream of let alone think of."

I smile cockily, imitating Alpha Silas' cocky smile.

"Do your best Zak because I've been through much worse."

Ooh, turn of events. Quinn has been kidnapped! Zak has mysteriously been escaped and now has kidnapped poor old Quinn.

And Quinn, Quinn can't handle being a good kidnapee. She just has to irk the kidnapper.

I personally don't know how long this book is going to be. I have the vague plot line planned, but I'm adding stuff along the way. I feel like I'm coming closer to the end though. I don't think I'll be the person with the 50 chapters in their book.

But you never know, I could be. You know, sometimes you have to stop it before it starts to get boring and personally, I don't want to be that author.

It's not like this is e last book in the series anyway. There are a few more to come *wink wink*.

Anyway, I had a science test today and I mostly winged it. The little that I had revised, turned out to be not on the exam... Yay. So, with all the brain power I had, I've attempted to get some answers.

I'm pretty sure that half of the answers don't make sense. All in all, I think I've failed. Hah, at least it's not GCSE's!

When do you think Quinn will be saved?

How long do you think it'll take Silas to realise she's missing?

Do you think Zak will achieve his dream?

Do you think Zak escaped alone?

It's exam season, any coming up?

Where's the best place you've visited?

What's the best theme park you've been to?

What type of fashion is your fashion?

Out of your friends, what type of friend are you in the squad?
(I'm the loud and very pessimistic/sarcastic one who always fights with people who annoy them just a tiny bit because they have no tolerance whatsoever. Other than that, I'm funny. Only if I know you me well though.)

^.^