Chapter 32/ MATURE SCENE

WARNING: MATURE SCENE 😈😈😈😈😈😈😉😉

Liz POV

Birthday Morning

I'm finally home. After 3 days of hostility and prison food, I'm sure as hell glad I'm home. Doc Mason said that I'll be ok as long as that idiot doesn't have sex again until we reject each other; I'm planning on doing that tonight though. I remember when Kitai came and I was in his arms crying about our pups; relived that they were fine. Tears of joy he calls them. I was just happy they were ok.

I still can't come to terms that I'm pregnant, I don't have a problem though. I could just finish up my final year in collage since I only had one class. I'm planning on going back next week though, I've missed a lot. When I told J and Ruth I was pregnant, they were beyond happy. J started to buy baby clothes and Ruth began to paint the nursery, they scared the crap out of me!

But today is my birthday and I don't want to do anything but sleep and slouch on the coach eating chips and chocolate fudge. I really hope J or Kitai doesn't drag me from this comfy sofa. But thinking about tonight is making me uneasy. The demon that's inside of me, she's gonna be awaken and do all sort of gruesome shit to the pack member, she could hurt anyone. I hope I don't hurt anyone I love........ Oh and my pups.... OMG what's gonna happen to them?!!! Tucking my arms over my flat stomach I began to cry.

"Baby! What's wrong!?" I didn't even hear when the door flung open. Kitai have been extra busy at the pack house lately to prepare for tonight; he looks so exhausted. Bags under his eyes and his eyes are red.

"Nothing I'm OK, how are you? You look terrible" I tried to joke but he didn't reply to me. Instead he lift me up bridal style and walked me to my bed room. Placing me gently on the bed, he tucked me under his arms cuddling me.

"Well now I'm feeling better" he chuckled. His hand was on my stomach moving it up and down, smiling to himself.

"Well I'm glad to know that. I was just thinking about tonight, what's going to happen to our pups Kitai? I'm not suppose to shift when I'm pregnant and that spirit will. Will she kill our pups!!" I couldn't fight back the tears from exploding out. Sobbing into his arms he quickly hovered me.

"Baby please don't cry. Things will be ok, your strong and you will defeat the darkness baby never forget that. Besides your a white lighter" he smiled. Sigh he always tried to make me feel better.

"I love you" I told him.

"And I love you very.very.very. very. Much" he said between kisses. That made me giggled .... A lot.

"Babe, I-I ah... I am planning on mating you tonight; like the complete mating bond, that's if you would want that ... I-I mean it can wai-" I cut him off from his blabbering with kisses. Of course I would want that..... If I made it out alive.

"Of course baby I would love that. But what if I don't make it?" My brown nit up in a frown. He kissed my temples lightly.

"You will, you must. I know you will because your strong; and besides, why would you want to leave all this behind?" He gestured to his body. Rolling my eyes, I began roaming them all over his toned chest and arms. Biting my lips he releases them with his thumb.

"Now miss Smith, if you don't want to be sore this early, I suggest you quit doing that" his eyes were becoming darker and I could feel his bulge between my thighs. Looking Into his mesmerizing eyes which now flicked from blue to black I bit my lips again; which made his eyes stayed on black.

Attacking my lips with his, he tore my shirt open; with my breasts in full view of him. He flicked and lick my sore stiff nipples with his tongue and massaging the other with his spear hands. I moaned in pleasure. Its been awhile since we've done this.

Reaching down for my pussy, he rip open my panties. Cupping my pussy with his hands smirking down on me

"Boy how I am lucky to have a fat pussy mate" instantly my cheeks heat up. Without any word, he slid his finger against my Clit, rotating it in a circle and I'm up and down motions. My toes curled and gripping the sheets he slid a finger in.

"Fuck baby" I hissed. Moving it vigorously,he add another and came up to kiss my lips. I just want some dick. Pulling his fingers out he brought them to his mouth and suck off my juice from them. Seeing this, I just wanted to explode; I like when he did that he looked even more sexy.

Kissing the crook of my neck sent sparkles all over my body. Trailing kisses down to my breasts, on my stomach, and down to m-

"Ahhhhh baby....... Fuck yes" he sucked my Clit even harder. Gripping his hair in my hands he growled on my pussy, sending ripples of vibration and pleasure on my sensitive area. He knew I liked it so he did it over and over until I was on the edge.

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!! I'M FUCKING COMING....... PLEASE!!!! KITAI SUCK IT!!!!!" I begged, I pleaded. Rolling my head back, I exploded in his mouth. Licking my juice from my pussy, he rose up and smirked. Easing himself from the bed, he took off his clothes and quickly hovered over me again.

"I had a lot to clean up" covering my cheeks, he clasped my hands above my head trailing his fingers all over my body.

"Your so beautiful" if I take another complement my cheeks are going to burst.

"Now tell me birthday girl, which way do you prefer today? Hard or gentle?" Well its my birthday after all, and since it's been awhile since we did it I want it hard. Tilting my head to the side I rose an eyebrow. I know for a fact that her heard what I said, judging from the big goofy smile he has plastered on his face.

"Your wish is my command malady" he said while Slamming into me I let out a loud growl.

"I'm sorry baby, you asked for it!!" He thrust deeper and deeper inside of me, not able to grip the sheets or his fucking shoulders because he has my hands.

"Please!!!! I change my mind...... Fucking me please" at this state I'm confused, I don't know what I want; I'm just glad I'm getting my dick.

"Tell me what you want!!" He thrust harder inside of me.

"I-I- yeass baby!!!!!!! Spank me, pull my hair!!!!! Fuck the shit out of me!!!" Wait what? Is that coming from me!!?? He slowed down for a minute, seeing the shocked look on his face made me wanted to burst out in laughter; but his confused face now turned into sternness. He spun me around of my ass was in the air.

"You want spanking huh? I knew you where a freak" he said in my ear 'SLAP..... SLAP....SLAP' He spanked me so hard. Surprisingly it was a turn on. My juices began to flow heavier. He growled and pulled my hair back so I was looking at him. And when I looked in his eyes, they were pitch black.... Holy fuck, i'm fucking his wolf!!

"YES!!! FUCKING HELL I'M COMING BABY I'M COMING!!!!!" He spanked me again hard... Fuck who knew this would turn me o-...... Is that the freaking door?

"Hey Liz happ-OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!" ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS J!!!?

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!!" Kitai.... well his wolf growled.

"I'M SO SORRY GUYS BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIZ, DON'T DAMAGE MY TWINS OK...... OH A-" A LOUD GROWL CUT HER OFF.

"J I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS DOOR RI-" He growled even louder when he felt my come all over his dick. Soon after, he exploded inside of me.

Plopping down beside of me on the bed, he drew me closer and kissed behind my neck.

"Your friend is the most weirdest person in the world" he chuckled. I on the other hand was mortified.... Once again. Before I could utter a word, I was drift off in sweet sleep serenity.

Lol J is one crazy girl. This book tho lol. I love it💓💓💓💓