Chapter 33/ MATURE SCENE

WANING: MATURE SCENE 😈😈😉😉😈😉😉😁😰😰

Birthday Night

Liz POV

This morning was amazing. Apart from J walking in on us; especially me In that position I was embarrassed. I woke up to an empty spot in the bed, I have no idea where Kitai was.

Rising up from the bed I was about to go in the bathroom but I heard the door knock softly. I quickly grabbed my earphones and a book from the night stand and plunge them inside of my ears pretending to hum to a song. Keep in mind my phone is all the way over on the dresser..... Shit. I don't want to leave this bed tonight.

"Hey baby, you need to get up and shower; we're going somewhere tonight. Come on get up" Kitai said plopping down on the edge of the bed....... Ignore him.

"Babe!!" Ignore him..... He came closer to the me and took the book from my face. BTW the book was upside down.... I'm so stupid.

"Liz, I know you can hear me"

"HUH!!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU BABY!!" I said in a high pitch voice, that made him burst out in a full blown laughter. What's so funny?

"Well I know your not listening to shit in those earphones because your phone is over on the dresser" clever mother fucker.

I took a ear bud out "its working from my Bluetooth baby" yea that sounds legit. Then I remembered I don't have that kind of earphones.... Fuck. I had those annoying cord earphones that gave me away. Lifting up the end of my earphone he rose his eyebrows at me.

"Are you sure about that baby? Last time I've heard, these can't use from Bluetooth; and the end needs to be connected to your phone in order for you to listen music" Fuck.... Think ... Think.... Biting my lips he burst out in laughter.

"Oh come on baby your killing me. What were you humming to anyways?" Well at least he simmer down his outbursts.

"Our song" When we were kids we would always dance to 'unlove you' it came from a series show 'Star' its a very awesome show.

"Well then can I have this dance birthday girl" he reached out for my hand.

"But I'm naked dummy" I wonder if i can think of any more excuses not to leave this bed??

"I just saw your body this morning when you were on my di-" OK I get it.

"Fine!!" He got up and went for my phone to play our song. He pressed the play button and we started to do our routine dance.

'Driving by the park tonight
I was stopping at the light
And you reminded me of all those days

Posted at the coffee shop
We would sit and talk for hours
Never thought in a million years things would change

Tied to my heart
Like a kite to a string
I'd follow you where the wind would blow

We were something
But you were fronting
Now I'm sitting here wishing I could get you out of my head

[Chorus:]
Baby, I tried but I can't unlove you
You know you got your hooks in my soul
Feels like I'm dying slowly all because you
And your love will never let me go'

Then he stopped dancing and pulled me closer, trailing fingers across my cheeks.

"I love you, and there's Noway I can unlove you. And our pups, their going to be the most powerful and handsome pups in the whole pack. You know we have to keep an eye on them because no loose she wolf will have them"  staring at him with tears, I started to laugh.