Chapter 13

Mini mature scene😉😉😉😉

Kitai POV

While heading to our chill spot I was excited cause its been so long since I've been here with her and I wanted her to remember our memories together. When we arrived I switched off the Ignition and followed her inside with our meal. She suddenly came to a stop and looked at me.

"Hey are you OK?" I asked I was really concerned.

"Yea I'm ahh OK.... Was someone here? I'm sensing another scent" she tried to keep a straight face.

"Ahh... Yea my beta was here James I made him stay here the first time I came to the house but it wasn't for long though" is she OK?

"You sure your OK? I'm sor-" I started apologising I knew I shouldn't have brought him here it was our spot only. I was cut off.

" No no no its OK let's eat I'm starving" she said but something wasn't right. James had the same reacti- fuck..... Are they mates? No this can't be possible ..... I don't think please moon goddess please don't pair them.

I loved James and respected him like my brother but I won't promise him I wouldn't do something to get my girl..... But who am I kidding maybe its nothing.

Later that night

"You sure your parents wanna see me?" When I told her my parents wanted to see her. Her expression was Priceless but I wanted them to see her. 

"Yes they said its been awhile since they've seen you". Which was some what true.

"Ah yea OK"

Driving into the drive way I felt nervous why am I nervous?

"Come on let's go" I led her into the house

"Master Kitai who's this lovely lady?" Bruce remarked making her blush.

"This is Liz she's my best friend" she smiled while Bruce led us to the main Hall.

"Liz its been so long! How are you?" Mom asked she's; so gullible.

"Yea its been what 3 years?"  I was really surprised.  3 years I didn't expect it was that long I felt terrible.

"Well your here now and I'm so sorry. When your mother died I felt awful she was like family" what..... What the fuck her mother died? How didn't I realised her mother wasn't with us? Not even mentioned by her or me. I was so distracted with oh my god. I'm a terrible friend. I saw her face stiffened.

"Yea um yea.... Can you guys  excuse me for a bit?" Well thank you mom sigh. I saw her going outside of the gazebo and I knew she wanted to cry.  I had to console her.

"Liz? Are you OK, I'm so sorry I didn't even real-" she cut me off.

"No that's OK I should have told you" she sobbed.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked carefully.

"No not right now just hold me please" she looked so broken.

"Let's go inside its getting a bit chilly"  it really was getting cold.  We went inside of my room and lay on my bed. Holding her close to me she cuddled inside of my arms.... Just like old times.

"She was killed by a rouge right in front of me; for no fucking reason at all!!" She sobbed even harder.

" I'm so sorry Liz. How long was this?" 

"Three years ago, they tried tracking him but they never found him." that's weird we have an excellent tracking team.

"I feel terrible Liz I'm so sorry" I should have been there.

"Its not your fault there's nothing you could have done" she turned to me and cupped my face. I know its not a good time to make a move on her but I wanted to, like really. She was inches away from my face in my arms isn't that a perfect scene?

"You don't have to say a thing just hold me like this please" and that's all I wanted to hear.  Looking into her eyes she leaned in closer to me. Gently placing her lips over mine. It took me a second to realised what she did but as soon as I came back to earth I moved my lips hard on hers while she moan softly inside of my mouth.  This is so wrong but it felt so right. The next thing I know she's on top of me kissing me with all her emotions. She stiffened for a bit before glancing at the door........ Shit shit don't tell me what I think is gonna happen is happening.... Now? .... Fuck.

Suddenly  the bloody door burst open revealing the culprit behind the interruption ...James. "Mate" he said in a husky voice.

Now I was in a real fucked up predicament. Here I have Liz on top of me, lips bruised from us kissing. James is literally red with anger and my face is just ...... I don't even know how to explain my face right now but if the tables were turned; I would be tearing him off of  her by now.

"What!!? Are you fucking kidding me James?" I spat out

"Wait.... This is James? James your fucking beta James?" Things are not going according to plan.

"The one and only. Now will you get off his fucking lap, don't you see me standing here!!?.... Stop behaving like a who-" I had to cut him off.  I mean who the fuck is he talking to? It couldn't be Liz.

" James chill we need to talk. Liz I need to talk to you too but go into the guest room I'll be there soon," I had no idea what on earth I would be saying to her but I had to calm James down. As she stormed outside James inhaled her scent its really pissed me off.

"Care to explain what were you doing with my bloody mate in your arms?"

I was trying to find appropriate pics to kinda tell what's gonna happen next but I got stuck with that pic up top, it still illustrate what happens but..... You get the whole point

Any who.... Thank y'all for reading this book is my baby and I'll promise to keep updating

XOXO- Char😘😘😘💓