Chapter 28/MATURE SCENE

WARNING: MATURE CONTENTS😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

J's POV

Two weeks later........ (Sponge Bob narrator's voice 😂😂😂😂)

I've been watching Liz for a couple of days and she has changed so much. Her appearance is more defined; Liz was the type of girl who would just drag on something what she felt look good...Hell I was her personal stylist; but now she's on point. Her hair is always kept well her make up.... Hell even her ass and boobs gotten bigger.

She's also a bit snappy too. She gets angry over the slightest things. The other time, the guy from the cafe mixed up her coffee and let me tell you; her eyes were the same of which when she punched Nichols face in; it scared the shit out of me. Oh or the other time she caught someone staring at Kitai, she almost pounce on the girl; I don't know what's going on but there's some freaky shit happening to her.

Oh and don't get me starting on her smell. Her scent has changed too. She usually smelled like watermelons and strawberries but now she's raked with Kitai scent all the fucking time, and hers too ofcourse; but there's another I don't know who's or what it is but I don't like it, it almost Smell like rotten meat. She better be having regular showers.

When she told me she and Kitai did it, I was beyond happy. Happy because 1. She can now feel what me and Eric experienced and 2. She can stop being miserable; but it seems it only make her worst..... Stupid hormones..

Slouching on the couch watching TV. That's how I love to spend my week ends. I can't be bothered to go be going to the mall or to the park; home is just peaceful. Peace perfect pea- before I could complete my thought, the fucking door flung open.

"How many times must I tell you to lock the fucking front door J!?" Kitai.... He has now become like my annoying big brother I never had.. Ugghh.

"Sorry bro"

" yea yea whatever. Where's Liz?"

"In her room. What have you given to her that makes her so moody bro? Her aggression is sky high"

"You sure you wanna know?" He smirked.

"NO!! I'm good. But something isn't right though. Soooooo what do you have planned for her birthday?" Her birthday is in a week and we haven't yet plan shit.

"I don't kno-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW!!? ITS IN A WEEK DIP SHIT!!" I yelled before he said any dumb shit.

"Well if you allowed me to continue you would have heard what I was about to say " he scold.

"OK sorry continue your Majesty" I gestured in a bow that made him grin.

"OK peasant I -"

"Don't push your luck!" I hissed.

"OK OK fine. I was thinking a party, nothing too big but just a little gathering at the pack hotel. Music, food, games, liquor, liquor, liquor" was he serious.

"OK I get your drift, you want lost of liquor" I grinned. "So should I plan it or you want to?" Hell I knew he wasn't gonna, I just want his credit card.

"You ofcourse. And please J, I know how women get crazy seeing a black card. This is my warning to you; DO NOT GO OVER BOARD!!, I still need money for my Luna and my future pups" my eyes were wide with excitement, Liz Luna and having pups; I didn't even remembered his was the future alpha.

"I'll try" he gave a warning growl "OK fine, so pushy. So tell me something alpha, is there a bun in the oven I don't know about?" I needed to know if I was going to be a God parent.