Chapter 16

Liz POV

I can't believe everything is going Down hill for me. I don't want my mate and I don't think I would ever want him!

After seeing the whole fight with Kitai and James I decided to hurry up and run to the room to grab my stuff. After gathering up my belongings I was about to open the door but it flew open Instead. I honestly can't deal with anymore drama. I quickly spun around and headed towards the window.

"MATE STOP!" How dear he yell at me!

"I'm not your mate! And don't you dear for a minute think that we are" I snarled.

"We need to talk" He smirked.

"We can talk another time. I'm drained and tired. I'm not in a good frame of mind to speak to you right now" I said while turning the window once more.

"NO. WE ARE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW!" He snapped. Who the fuck is he talking to!? "WHY DO YOU KEEP GOING BACK!? I'M YOUR MATE NOT HIM! NO ONE ELSE WILL HAVE YOU!"

"Excuse me what!?" I stepped closer towards him. "Let me tell you James is it? You cannot tell me what to do. Your talking about me! You have been with multiple women. I can still smell one on you now!"

"Mat-" I cut him off. I'm going to make

"Shut the fuck up! To think I was saving myself for 'my mate' your a disgrace. You. Have. No. Right. To. Put. A. Claim. On. Me!" I yelled while poking his chest harshly. I felt sparkles with every touch I made but I didn't pay it any mind.

"Mate look it's different. I'm possessive over you. You are my mate. Kitai isn't!" He clap his lips over mine harshly. I would be lying if I didn't say it felt so good!

I began to moan into his mouth. Niki was purring in pleasure. The Sparks where ignite an my boy felt hot! But this wasn't right. I don't want him! "S-stop" I moaned but he did comply "Stop!" I said with little bit more authority but his response was the same. "I SAID STOP!" I screamed a shoved him away.

"Don't act like you didn't like it mate! You felt it didn't you" he tilted his head to the side and smirk.

"No I didn't. Now leave me the fuck alone!" I commanded and began to walk towards the door.

"Your going leave him alone mate. You can't stop fate" I stopped dead in my tracks and glared at him.

"I would rather die than to be with you" I stood there emotionless just looking at my mate. He wasn't bad looking but he wasn't in my heart.

"We shall see" he smiled and walked out the door. Ugh! I can't take anymore drama! I quickly ran outside into the woods to let off some steam. There's no way in hell I'm going home like this.

I shifted into my white furred wolf and began to run. For once I had no problem in being kicked back to the back of my mind. I'm both physically drained and emotionally drained.

We would need a big prey to release this much anger stored up. No little rabbit or buck can do. Suddenly we spotted the prefect reliever. It was a moose. It was rear to see one in this side of the woods and we will have it.

She crouched down slowly eyeing the innocent animal with every movement it made. Just one distraction and she will have her dinner. Suddenly there was a rabbit hopping right next to the moose that totally got its attention.

She quickly crawled towards the moose without being detected. When she was close enough she jumped up and sunk her canines into his neck. It cried in pain and kicked her into her right foot. She slightly whimpered and released it's neck a bit. There was a little wrestle between them but in the end Niki prevailed in biting into the underbelly of the moose.

Satisfied by her kill she plopped down on the ground and began to eat the carcass. I was really proud of her. Its the first time seeing this strength  her and it really felt great.

******

After a good half hour of feasting she began to run toward the one place we would be safe for the night. Our safe house. That's where Kitai and I usually hide out when we wanna get away from our problems.

The breeze felt so good blowing through our fur. The pounding on the ground from our paws and swift movements made me feel at peace. I'm so tired.

She came to a halt when we were in front of our safe house. I quickly shifted and went inside.  I quickly plopped down onto the sofa naked as the day I was born. Not giving a shit  if anybody saw me this way. I was quickly drifted into the peaceful bliss of slumber.

I know its short. This isn't the original chapter. I have no idea where it went. When I was ready to publish this chap it magically disappeared so I was kinda reluctant to write it over because I was so pissed. Still is because its not as awesome as the first one.

Any who. Sorry for taking so long to update. I still appreciate the views. Still if its even 13 views. Y'all still look at it. I'm thankful.

💗