Chapter 10

Liz POV

We entered the parking lot at school not wanting too much attention but instead Kitai revved his engine! Its like he read my thoughts and did exact opposite just to get under my skin. With everyone's attention on us J and I hopped out of the car and Kitai walked over to us smirking.

"Your such an ass" I scolded him only to have him burst out Into a laugh.

"Oh I'm sorry I couldn't resist.. Now come on maladies one on each side" If he could see his head right now its so big with his ego. I wanted to just kiss him! Then he looked at me and smirked....... Wait did I said that out loud? Shit

"Then do it" he whispered into my ear. I looked at him with a shocked face and quickly shook it from my mind. Goodness he's hot.

"So what classes do you have?" He asked why is he looking on me like that?

"Mixology. That's the only class I had left. I completed the rest last year"  he just smiled.

"Ohhh so if I wanted a dirty Martini I could have it made by you? " did he just asked me to make a dirty Martini for him? I personally hate Martinis they're awful! I would suggest a god father or a Manhattan even a sex on the beach or between the sheets better yet a blow j- ...... My thoughts was cut off with both J and Kitai smirking at me. Can they hear my thoughts? Omg I'm mortified.

"Well see yah Liz I have classes that you passed you smart ass" J had to do resits for some of her classes because her mate Eric wouldn't stop pulling her out for make out sessions... Eww.

Then I'm stuck with an amused Kitai.  Why is he looking at me like that? I hope he's not going to pull that stunt he did at home. With those words leaving my thoughts he leaned in behind me and whispered. 

"I would love to have a blow job or the sex on the beach. Better yet; I'll have you between my sheets" Omfg!! I felt goose bumps on my skin as those words slid off his tongue and kissing my neck where the mate mark should be. With wide eyes I turn to look at him trying to speak but the words wouldn't come. His eyes were shades darker and I know what he needed.

"Alpha, Miss Smith please head to class this is not a make out lounge" the dean stated taking us out of our trance. I was so red with embarrassment.

"Care to show me where's the Sex Ed class is miss Smith?" Kitai said in his low husky voice. I need to go home I'm about to pass out.

I cleared my throat "r- right this way Mr Walker" we said our farewell and I headed to class only to bump into the DDD them selves. Can my day get any worst?

"Now look who we have here?" Nichole said with her stupid minions strolling behind.

"Bitch I'm not in the mood for you to spoil my great morning I had with Kitai. Doesn't it hurt to know he's with me and you will NEVER have him?"  If you could see her face right now... I got her good.

"Listen you whore. He's mine and I'll have him whether you like it .or .not" she punched me in my stomach and walked away..... This bitch though I will have my turn soon.

"I've given you a warning bitch!!" She spat out

"I'll get you back Nichole, that's a promise" I said gasping. I'm just waiting for her to pounce again... I'll be waiting and I'll be fucking her face up.

I know its short but I wanted it to go over into another chapter so look out for my update on Monday.

Kitai is such a tease 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

XOXO - Char 😘😘😘💓