Chapter 35

Kitai's POV

I'm happy that I've made her day special today. The minute the dinning room light flicked on, her face was priceless. I don't think I'll ever get tired of making her laugh.

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am about my pups. At last I'm happy again, I do miss Lucy but I have Liz now. Walking around the room, I saw Xavier coming through the door, he was suppose to be here from last week but his mate wasn't feeling well.

"Now look who finally chose to show up!!!!" He chuckled and embraced me into a hug.

"I'm sorry alpha, but you know I couldn't. But she's feeling much better; she sends her kind regards"

"Yea I know, tell her I said hey OK. Well you know we have to keep a keen eye on tonight. Have you spoken to my father about gathering the warriors around the perimeter?"

"Yes I have alpha, I went there before I came. He's gathering them now. Where's James anyways?" Should I tell him?

"James is not into the head space right now. You know he found his mate" I felt like I wanted to laugh, I know its wrong but he doesn't even know the bomb I was gonna drop on him.

"REALLY!! that's great where are they!?" He started to look around the room.

"Well I don't know where he is, but I know where my mate is?" I smirked at him.

"I don't understand"

"Remember the girl I was tell you about? Liz, well she's his mate and some shit went down because we kinda made out ...... Twice..... In one night and at the hospital and in her room. Well we were doing much more than making out into her room" I smirked. his jaw fell open in shock.

"WHAT!!?,So what's happening now? I mean are you two together or what!?" Oh he's in for it.

"Ofcourse we are together. James made it clear he didn't want her, he was banging someone else..... My maid" he burst out in laughter.

"Why does every time something happens I'm absent from the damn scene!!? I honestly would have loved to see the whole play!!" I know he would. I chuckled.

"That's not the best part. She's pregnant.... With twins!!!! I mean I'm the happiest man alive Xavier!"

"REALLY!!!! I can't believe this. Congratulations alpha, to both you and the Luna. But what is going to happen to James?"

"Well he says that he's going to go home so his post is going to be filled by you, that's if you want it?" I gave him a side smile.

"OF COURSE!!! Thank you alpha!"

"Well that's my job, this only means that your post needs to be filled. I was thinking about this guy Eric, he's Liz's friend mate; he has potential" to be honest I already chose him, I just wanted to let Xavier know.

"Well the choice is yours alpha, where is he?" Looking over the room I heard J squealed And Eric lifting and twirling her around. What's going on??

"ERIC!!" I called out. He quickly jogged over to us with J plastered to his side. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Well Kitai,  I've just learnt that your not the only one expecting a little one soon!!.... J's PREGNANT!!!!" He kissed her cheeks and hugged her from behind.

"Really that's awesome congrats, to you both. Well at least our boys will have a play pal" I chuckled.

"That's true. My night is just perfect. Nothing can top this news tonight!!"