Chapter 12

Liz POV

I can't believe what that bitch Nichole did. I'm going to get her back though.

I sat on my bed playing subway surfer when I heard a car outside. I got up wondering if it was Kitai. It was Eric with J kissing outside they love each other so much. He didn't even want to let her go! I hurried back to my bed before she came up the steps. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said too quickly

"You OK? What have you been up to? I thought you would be with the hottie" sigh I hated when she called him that. But the truth is I have no idea where he was. I wanted to go out with him since its Saturday. I could smell Eric all over her and it made me break down.

"What's wrong Liz? You can tell me please.  I hate seeing you like this" J pleaded with me just I couldn't stop crying.

"Mateless, Mateless I'm telling you J.  I don't have a mate! The moon goddess is not in my favour ...... I'm NEVER in her favour " I sobbed leaning into J's welcoming arms.

"It will be alright Liz he will be here soon. If you don't want to wait anymore you can be with the hottie it will work out" sigh I hated it when she called him that .... What's wrong with me?

"Stop calling him hottie will you its Kitai, and I don't know we have a lot to catch up on what if he has a mate already I don't know" I snapped

"Your killing me here Liz well you need to ask whe-" speaking of the devil... A sexy devil .... The door bell rang

'Will you get a grip' its been a while since she spoken to me and let me tell you I'm fine with it. Dabbing my eyes I went down stairs opening the door reviling a sexy Kitai walking in while I shut the door behind me. I loved his scent Carmel and woods like the forest it was very masculine; but I caught another it was faint though. Cinnamon what's that wild berries? I don't know but it smelled delicious.

'Mate?' My wolf questioned. I know it wasn't Kitai's scent so it must be another

'Don't be ridiculous' I snapped at my wolf

"What are you doing here"? I asked trying my hardest not to give him a sign that I was crying.

" I wanted to see if you wanted to go to the movies with me, I haven't gone anywhere but to school and back it would be nice if you could accompany me.... Please?" I sure as hell wanted to go its been a while since I went out.

"Yea sure just give me a few" I smiled heading to my room seeing a smirking J while her arms are crossed.

"So I'm guessing prince charming is here huh?" I couldn't fight back my giggle

"Yes we're going to the movies" I winked

"Oh really that's where I'm coming from! You wanna know which movie we watched? It was 50 shades darker ..... And let me tell you honey it was darker... He had a rope and tied me to the bed an-" she laughed at my expression. My eyes were wide open and my mouth too. She was just too much

"TMI J I will not be watching that at all" I winked that only made her laughed harder... Crazy much

I hopped into the shower ignoring J completely and took a quick shower. I head to my room only to see my clothes already being laid out by J. It was a short plain red pencil skirt with a pink crop top and red heals. I'm going to the movies for crying out loud. It was adorable though. Then I looked closer to see she took out a laced bra and matching G-string to go underneath. I shook my head at her intentions..... She's really insane.