Chapter 39/ MATURE SCENE

WARNING: MATURE SCENE😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😉

Liz POV

I can't believe my babies have powers too. They're going to be an hand full to raise, but hey that's what grandparents are here for right? I miss my mom, she would know what to do.

"Hey baby" Kitai's voice echoed through the receiver.

"Hey, where are you? You wasn't here when I woke up" I whined. He's been busy at the pack house learning alpha stuff from his dad because he's going to step down soon.

"I'm sorry baby, you know duty calls. I'll make it up back" I could just see the smirk on his lips.

"Well hurry and get your ass over here, I want Niki to meet Ace" I knew his wolf was begging to meet my wolf since he already met me but since I can't shift, the only way they could meet was through us..... And if they meet now it means I know they would mark each other, I'm so nervous.

"Damn baby I'll be there in 10 minutes" he hung up the phone immediately. It felt great to know your man is weak to you in some form.

I decided to put on something sexy today since our wolves would be marking each other. Digging through my stuff, I found nothing to wear.... NADA ...... Shit. I blazed to J's room to ask her for one of hers, she always seem to have two of each of her clothing. It was weird but it helped.

"J!! I need to borrow a lingerie!! Like now!!" I exclaimed.

"OK OK, chill. What's the occasion?" Really Bitch?

"Our wolves are gonna meet today and since I can't shift, you know the whole works. Now come on!!! Show me what you've got, he'll be here in the next 5 mins!!" I sounded like a horny school girl.

"Dammn OK, I have this killer suit. I haven't worn it as yet but here" she shoved a black mini skirt and a mini open blouse so my breasts was out, and this sliver chain thingy. Cute.

"And wear heals OK, you want me help you with your makeup!!?" She's unbelievable..

"No I'm OK, just asking you for a favour"

"What's that!!" She excitingly asked.

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ME SCREAM LEAVE THIS HOUSE NOW!!!" I yelled you should have seen her face. Her eyes were wide and her face scrunched up.

"Your right I'm out" she picked up some of her stuff and headed downstairs

"AY LIZ LOVER BOY IS HERE!!!!" She yelled from downstairs. Fuck.... I bristly pull on the revealing clothing and threw on some lip stick. Scurrying for my shoes I place them on and laid on the bed, just waiting. Then the door burst open.

"Baby I ca-.... Holy fuck. Baby what are you Waring!!!?" I could see he was excited. His bulge was evident. I stood up and walked closer to him slowly, taunting him as I go.

"Took you long enough" I whispered into his ear. Nibbling on his ear lobe he sucked in a deep breath. I led him to the chair at the middle of the room and sat him down. He didn't utter a word to me, he just watch my every move. I'm not going to lie, it made me nervous as shit but I wanted to do something for him too. I've been watching porn a lot..... A LOT.... But also romantic movies and stuff and I wanted to try lap dancing...... Key work TRY.

Scrolling through my play list I found the perfect song 'body party' by Ciara, I love that song. Pressing the play button I began. My hips were swaying and I was grinding some sexy hair flashing on the floor but I was cautious of my baby bump, looking at him with hungry eyes; they flicker from mine to my Wolf's. I got up and walked slowly to him. He watched me keenly with his hands folded and one under his chin.