Chapter 38

Kitai's POV

It's been 3 days since Liz is in a coma, we know she's alive but she's not responding. When her father slashed my throat I thought I was done for. But when I saw that bright light coming from Liz's body I was in awe; I've never yet witnessed anything so remarkable. When the light faded, I found that I was still alive. Its probably her powers that healed me. All the evil wolves were gone; her father included. But when I ran to her side before she fell to the ground, I saw that her hair have changed from black to a blondish colour; its weird but its sexy as hell.

J has been up my ass pestering me about Liz's conditions; I mean I'm not the doctor here. After 2 hours of torment about how didn't I or Liz told her about what was going to happen or Liz being a white lighter she finally simmered down a bit."So how is she?!" She said while pulling my shirt. She's like the annoying sister I'm glad my parents didn't have.

"J, how old are you? Stop pulling my shirt" I swatted her grip from my shirt."besides, I'm clueless as per you. I'm waiting for the doctor "

"Fine!!" She pouted her lips and cross her arms.

"Where's Eric anyways? I think he needs to come and release the tension you have stored up" I smirked.

"Whatever!"

"How's the baby? I still can't believe your pregnant. The two craziest people are pregnant; at the same time!!! Things are going to get crazy in the next 8 months!!" I chuckled where J just gave me death glares.

"You know what fu-" the door pushed open cutting her off.

"Dr, Eric. You need to take J home. I think she wants your attention badly" Eric and I chuckled while J showed me the finger. I love getting under her skin.

"So doc any new news? How's her condition now? Has anything changed?" I spat out questions at doctor Mason.

"Calm down alpha, she's actually doing great. She's breathing on her own now and she would be up between today and tomorrow. However, when she's up she needs to be in bed another day. And no vigorous movements" he rose an eye brow at me and smirked..... Dick

"OK doc understood. But what about our pups are they OK!" When Liz first came in, he said it was unable to determine that but its been 3 fucking days, I can know now right?

"Oh, yes they are OK, surprisingly their heart rate is stable. Maybe its because of she being a white lighter, and that explains the hair change as well" Makes sense.

"OK doc thank you" he nod and stepped out the door.

"We'll give you two some privacy" Eric said while J scrunch up her eyebrows. "what??! We're not leaving, what if she's up!!!?". She whined at Eric.... So overdramatic.

" J we'll be out in the reception OK, he needs to be alone" he said in a stern voice. She looked up and bit her lips which made his eyes turn dark.

"WHOOAAA!!! HEY GUYS YOUR AT A HOSPITAL!!!!! go fuck at hone not here!!" I scolded, these two are like rabbits.

"Sorry about that alpha" he chuckled and squeezed my shoulder.

"Hey baby, the doc says that your OK, and our pups. I'm so happy that you three are OK, my three musketeers. Oh!!! And guess what? You have blond here now, the doc says its from you being a white lighter and all" I looked at her with tears in my eyes, trying to be strong for her.

"You know I've been thinking about the names" I rubbed her stomach. "What about, Gabriel and Michael? Or Christian and Christopher? Better yet Jordan and Justin?" I lowered my head to the edge of the bed with her hand in mine, I began to cry.