Chapter 7

Liz POV

"Did you see her face!?" I laughed so hard on our way back from the ice cream parlor I didn't even realized we reached my door way.

"Do you remember when we were 10 and I kissed you? you ran so fast inside to your mother! It made me crack up" he looked in my eyes with so much emotions it confused me. Without any other chance to think his lips where on mine moving in sync. I dug  my hands in his hair griping it. Allowing him to moan in my mouth it felt so right. He gripped my waist closer to his so I could feel his bulge and god it felt huge!

'Stop stop Liz stop! I know we need this now but our mate is here I can sense him please wait just a bit more!' my wolf pleaded but I wanted more I craved him. I wanted him but I know she was right. I pulled away breathless seeing the lust in his eyes while they turn a darker shade of blue then back to normal when he calmed down. He cupped my face and gave me one last kiss and turn around leaving me absolutely breathless.

The next day

I honestly never remembered anything about school yesterday. I was too caught up. How could I go? hell no. But I have to go today and catch up on my time I wasted ...... Wasted fuck no. I enjoyed yesterday but I had to go today. My thoughts was disturbed by a frantic J.

"WAKE YU- oh your up good. Now that your up you can tell me what the fuck happened yesterday!!!!". I thought I could see steam fuming from her ears but its my imagination.  I think.......

" Chill J I was out" I know she's not gonna stop pessing me about this.

"Chill?!!!? Chill!!? OK with who that hottie? Who the hell is that hottie? First time I'm seeing him around" I wanted her to kick her off my bed cause I can smell her arousal.  I'm pissed cause she's lusting off of my my man....my friend.... my alpha.

"He's my friend J and paws off.  He's off limits " I snapped at her. She just glared at me and laugh.

"Yes mam, now let's get ready its almost 7" sigh I'm becoming to hate waking up early in the mornings. But I had to go to school. I just went into the bathroom and freshen up quickly and looked in my closet. What to wear? I wanna look cute because I know I'll be seeing Kitai again today . I picked out a skinny jeans,  black leather boots and a crop top with my Jersey jacket and beanie. I decided to wear my hair straight today and loop earrings.

As I sat down stairs waiting for J the door bell rang. I completely forgot we had a door bell cause no one ever seem to use it . I opened the door only to see the one and only Kitai with a smirk on his face. Hmmm I wonder what he's up to this early in the morning ??

'You have to go to school LizNiki said I know she's right

"Hey what are you doing here so early? Your lucky to even catch me here I have to go to school I'm waiting on J she's getting ready...... Wanna come in?" I felt like I was going a mile per second he just smiled and walked in.

" Do you want anything? Tea, coffee,  the good ole OJ?" I asked trying to keep my nervousness below 50% and its not working at all.

"Nope I'm OK. I'm actually here to tell you I started school here too. I have one more year of college back in London and I just figured I would complete it here. Which school do you go to?" He said. I hardly heard a word he said I'm just too intrigued by his accent. He never had that when he was here.

He snapped his fingers in front my face.. Shit busted.." Ahhh sorry..... Crescent University.  I never wanted to move far from home" he smiled and leaned in closer to me ... Holy shit my heart is beating so fast right now.

"Guess what? I go to Crescent University too " he whispered in my ear nipping my ear lobe. Omg why does he keep doing that!? I know he can smell my arousal cause I'm wet right now! He just inhale deeply and smirked ...... Bastard!

"Calm down Liz, your heart is going way too fast. You sure you don't wanna wash up again? I can smell your arousal and its driving me crazy right now" he said in a husky voice sexy with his accent.  Holy shit man. I ran up so fast up to the bathroom I could hear him chuckling. Sigh this guy though.

Ten minutes later I came down back to see that J was ready with a smirk on her face I rolled my eyes.

"Let's go mother fuckers" J said. I didn't have a car....yet... I was saving. key work was. Anyways I saw a black Audi in front of the house so I looked up at J with a smirk I looked to Kitai.

"Is this yours Mr hot shot?" I raised an eye brow.

"Yes ....yes it is Mrs hot shot" Omg did he just say that! I'm so red.  My cheeks are on fire right now.

"Awwwwww so cute! Well OK.  Are we going to be driving to school or telepathically reach there?" Leave it to J to ruin the moment. Sigh he just laugh and opened the car doors for J and I

"Such a gentleman" J added.  I just laugh cause he is he always was.

Next chapter coming soon loves

What I wanted to do was each chapter I did with Liz I wanted to do a POV with Kitai so you can she's what's also going inside of his head as well. Also I would have POVs with the other characters .

XOXO Char 😘😘😘💓