Prologue

"No please I'm begging you don't hurt her she's all that I have..... Please" as I stare into the eyes of this psychopath.  Seeing a satisfying smirk on his yellow pale slimy teeth make me wanna gag. His eyes were pitch black and his canines began to elongate.  Oh moon goddess please let things will work out.

"Who are you !? What do you want with us?...... Please just let us go!" I pleaded

"Shut up you dumb bitch. I am going to scar you for life not even your mate will EVER fix you!!!" He spat out with his saliva splattered over my face.

With his plans registering inside my head, in a blink of an eye I saw his overly large canines ripped out my mother's neck. Her screams filled my mind and ears, her eyes rolled to the back of her head. It was then i knew I've lost her. I couldn't save her; I'm weak I'm just a simple omega wolf,  what caould I do? 

The only thing that came to mind was to Run..... That's it I'll jus run. I took off so fast I heard his foot steps Pounding on the ground behind me.

"Run run run as fast as you can you pathetic omega I'll catch you I'll catch you!" his cynical laugh behind me made me screamed for help but to no avail. Is this how my life is gonna end?? Please moon goddess hel- with my thoughts being cut off by a huge hand clasp around my throat; I screamed one last scream on the top of my lungs.

IMPORTANT A/N

IMPORTANT A/N

Hey loves. Ive started to upload my new collection. "Thicket than a Snicker"  i Guarantee its gonna be good. Its diffrent from this book so check it out please. Its a romance novel. Please remember to vote  😘😙😙😗😙😙