Chapter 17

Please remember to vote and comment loves 😊

Liz POV

"Oh my baby girl, I've missed you so much" my mom hugged me. I feel so safe in her embrace.

"I've missed you too mama. If you were here I know things would be better" that was the truth. Even though my mom was the touchy type when I asked about my dad she was a great mother and always looked out for me.

"Things will work out my baby girl, I've watched you grown so much. Your as strong as your father" my dad? This was the first time she mentioned my dad without a fight.

"Where is he mom? Is he with you?" I couldn't resist the urge to ask.

"Oh my dear sweet child, no he's not. He's in a world beyond us, beyond the moon; no one can ever save him. He's a evil man Liz and I pray to the mood goddess your not like him" what is she talking about? Evil.... She never gave me the impression that he was.

"Look baby, you don't have to understand everything now; but when the time comes you will do what's right, do you hear me?" She cupped my face and held me in her embrace.

"But I need to understand what your trying to say mom, this is just confusing to me. Why tell me this now? Why didn't you tell me this earlier!!?" I yelled. My mind is over clouded with her words swirling inside my head. My dad.... Was 'evil'?