Chapter 3

Kitai POV

"You sure you don't wanna tell your mom and dad your coming over?" James asked. He was such a gentleman. Always thinking what people always feel or might say. Me on the other hand stop giving a rats ass. He haven't found his mate yet and I hope he does because he's too uptight.  He needs to let some of that testosterone out its driving me crazy!

"Are you fucking kidding me. Chill James I just want to see the look on their faces" I chuckled James just shook his head. He's such a softy but can I tell you he's my best worrier he can fight very well that's why I chose him as my beta.

We arrived at the airport 5 in the morning. If I speed up I know I could catch Liz before she leaves the house or something.  I know she's a early waker and I don't wanna miss her facial expression . I smiled to my self just thinking about it. I wonder if I can vid- my thoughts was cut off with a babbling James.

"What are you smiling about? Do you think I am gonna find my mate? I wonder how she would look?" Is this nigga really serious right now. I just chuckled and step on the gas. I need him out ASAP.

I drove to our chill out house to let James stay there for awhile cause I'm gonna see her first. Of course he disputed but in the end gave up cause I threatened him to take him back to London. "That shut you up huh?" I yelled from the car he just turn and went inside the house.

I asked around where I could find her house since she wasn't staying at her house anymore; which was odd because her mother loved their house. When I got to the location and I can still smell her scent how can I ever forget that watermelon and strawberry ...... Why does all the women I like smells like fruits? But there was another scent was it a man? Clay and cherries? Wtf! What kind of scent is that? I nervously knocked on the door I cant wait to see her face. I pond again no answer; well I'm not leaving until someone comes to this door hopefully Liz. I gasp while I hear her foot steps on the steps then the door flung open. Its her Liz beautiful as ever. Her face more defined her lips; god those lips her chest....... Wait she got bigger boobs! I would love to sleep on them right now comfy pillows. I can't see shit more cause of that damn pink towel! I chuckled while I saw her raking her eyes all over me. Glad to see I'm not the only one surprised.

"Are you finish eye raping me now?" I chuckled as she cleared her throat

"I-ah ... Yes sorry about that I'm Liz and you are?" I smirked at her seeing the effect I have on her. I flashed my dimples at her since she always loved poking them.

"That's ok. You actually don't remember me? I wasn't even gone that long I'm offended" I made a fake pouting face. I can see her fighting back her giggle. She scanned my face again and then I think it clicked to her.

"OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!" the only thing I did was grabbed her up in my arms and twirled her around and I just remembered she was wearing nothing but her pink fluffy towel. I just wanted it to drop right now.

'Perv' my wolf scolds

"Kitai omg I can't believe your here I mean omg its been how long!?" She exclaimed. Now let me just say Liz was my best frend and crush that's why I kissed her. And seeing how she's all scrumptious an all omg my mind is dirty ... Just filthy. But she's the future Luna for me no one else will do.. Fuck her mate. I want her for my self. Her smile just warms my heart.

"Its been too long, I just came back from Full Moon Pack back in London" I smiling at her. I can see she's battling between her wolf

"Yea I remembered .... well umm come in come in give me five minutes.  I was in the shower" she winked at me and gave me a smile turning around to go upstairs I can't help but notice her big bulge behind her..... God damn her ass has gotten bigger.

' can you just stop for five minutes' my wolf scold

' can you stop being so strict our mate is dead I have needs you have fucking needs too and I don't want anyone other than Liz' I want her.

'Stop behaving like a man whore and let's just wait to see if she's really wor-' before I made him finish I had to cut him off

' will you shut up I never said I was going to have sex with her. Quit messing with my mind I'll have to let you go for a run seems like you need air. I need a break from your whining. I snapped at him and I can hear him whimper "good boy, now shut the fuck up" I whispered

While I am waiting for Liz I smell the same scent of clay and cherries it made me wanna gag. Like who the fuck smell like clay? I smelt it coming closer and closer only to reveal a lovely girl to be honest. She had blond hair and green eyes she was thin too thin for my liking . I love women with ass. Like Liz.

'Man whore' my wolf whispered I jus chuckled

"Who the fuck are you!? why are you in my house!?" She yelled I have to get her under control fast! God her voice is annoying.

"I'm al-.... Kitai. I'm a friend of Liz " I gave her a forced smile while she sat on the opposite side of me. Why is she looking at me like that? God! please come out soon Liz.

"Oh nice to meet you. I'm Jenifer but you can call me J" she extended her hands and I shook it. I would definitely need to wash this damn hand ASAP. Before she could say another word Liz came down
In leggings! omfg leggings what is she doing to me? I don't know what else she was wearing but my eyes were set on them leggings!  God damn. Before I could say another word she grabbed my hands and lead me outside. I was about to ask what was that about but she clasped her lips around mine instead. The look on my face right now is priceless I wasn't expecting that at all.

4th chapter its looking up so far so good . Please comment so I can feel your love my Lovey's 😘😘😘

This chapter isn't that long but I will be updating soon

XOXO Char