Chapter 11

Guess who has something to kick start your boring Monday morning bluesss????? Me!!!!!

WARNING: Mature content.... Very mature contents.

Read at your own risks 😉😉😉😉

J's POV

I woke up to Liz screaming. Her nightmares are getting worst and I think its not going to get any better. I really like that hottie Kitai I think Liz said his name was but I have my mate. Eric we found out we were mates immediately after my shift 2 years ago and we cant get out paws off each other. If I didn't have him I would totally want Kitai but I love Eric.

"Hey baby where are you?" Eric called. I'm suppose to meet him today to go to the movies but I'm so tired but I have to go.

"Hey love I'm getting ready I'll meet you by 5" I told him. Of course I lied. it's 4:30 now, how on earth am I going to finish getting ready before 5? Stupid

"J.... Darling its me your talking to, I'll meet you by 6 because I know your in bed right now" he chuckled. He knew me so well that's why I love him so much.

"OK baby I'm sorry I'm just a bit tired so I was just resting a bit" school had me whipped.

"Do you want me to cancel? Because I know you will be passed out within 5 minutes of the movie" he knew me too well.

" I will be OK don't cancel. I want a break out of the house anyways " I reassured him. I honestly didn't want to be a third wheeler when Liz and Kitai came. They said they're friends but I wasn't born yesterday honey.

"OK don't be late you have an extra hour. If your late I would have to punish you my dear" he said in a seductive way sending chills on my body. I began touching myself.

"Oh yea? I probably would have to be late on purpose" I said breathless. Then he chuckled..... Ass

"Ohh you naughty naughty girl stop touching yourself and get ready " I rolled my eyes and got off the bed to get ready.

Movie time

"I knew you would be late" Eric scolded. He hates when I'm late for anything. I just rolled my eyes.

"What movie you guys watching?" The ticket lady asked..... Hmmmm I would like 50 shades darker to prep me up for tonight! Fuck yes that's what I want. Standing there biting my lips I forgot I didn't mind link him to tell him. I just looked like a horny dog... Which I am. I cleared my throat and said.

"50 shades darker" I said breathless and he laughed at me literally.

"Now I know why you were silent. I probably would take you in the bathroom.Your wet right now aren't you?" He said in his seductive voice nibbling on my ear lob... Oh god I wanted to take him on this damn side walk.

"No" my voice came out breathless. He shook his head.

"Come on; your so dirty" without. A word I followed him into the theater.

15 minutes into the movie his prediction was some what way correct; although I lasted an extra 10 minutes. I was woken up by sloppy kisses on my lips and I moan in pleasure. Why is he turning me on right now? When I open my eyes I realised the movie was over. I was so embarrassed. Then he leaned in closer

"I got some ideas on what I can do to you tonight " his voice was raspy it made me wet instantly

We ran outside, hopped in his car and sped off to his place. When we arrived inside; without any other thoughts I jumped on him straddling him with my legs. He chuckled walking us to his room.

"God baby what. Has. Gotten. Into.you?" He said between kisses. He pushed me on the bed and went into the closest and I took this time to take off my clothes. I just want some dick!. He took out some rope and came to me....Oh my freaking god yesssss!!!!

"When did you strip?" He raised an eye brow and just shrugged.

While he tied me down on the bed, I'm sprawled naked open to him. He looked down at me with adoration and lust. His eyes turn a darker shade of brown. Biting my lips I knew that it would get him more turned on; he growled low and wasted no time to attack my lips. Moving in sync he moving down to my mark on my neck and bit into it once more. It drove me insane. "Mine" he says while kissing me. I moaned so loudly my eyes gathered moisture. He cupped my breast in one hand nibbling on my breast and massaging the other. It was torture...... Sweet torture because I couldn't do a thing but moan.

He left kisses on my stomach stopping at my navel. He looked up at me with those dark brown eyes and smirked seeing the effect he has on me. He lowered his head and taste my cl!t with his tongue.... Omg he has a really talented tongue. I was producing more juice than before. Grinding my hips up and down was my indication to go faster.. And he did.

"Oh. Baby. You. Taste. So . fucking good" he sucked my cl!t between words. I'm breathless.

"Please ...Eric please" I begged I needed more I was close, very close! then he pulled away and smirked.. Why did he stop I was close.

"Condoms or no condoms?" He asked. We only used condoms when I was in heat because that's the only time we she wolves could get pregnant and my heat is like a week away so why not go skin to skin?

"No condoms, my heat is in a week so I guess its OK" I forced out I wanted him inside me not be asking me this stupid question.

Hovering me he kissed my lips once more with passion and greed. Tasting myself in his mouth made me moan louder. He made one hard thrust in me that made me screamed out as he thrust deeper and harder. I know I was being punished. Maybe it was because I came late today or maybe I slept in the movies or maybe its because I didn't give him my chocolate bar. I don't know but this was a punishment fuck, this wasn't love making and I fucking loved it.

"Stop. Being. So. God. damn. late!" he thrust deeper with each word he made. I screamed out his name. I was going insane! I'm so close right now

"I'm...sorry... Baby please slow down..." Translation ' i'm not sorry and I will do it again, over and over and over again. Baby please don't stop' I knew I was being punished.

With one more hard thrust we both climaxed. He exploded in me and I on him. It felt great. He looked down on me with amusement in his eyes.

"And that my love is how I punish a naughty. Sexy. Horny. Late. She-wolf" he said between kisses that made me giggled.

"Untie me you psychopath you have damaged my insides" I tried to bite back my smile but failed miserably which indeed I wanted more.

"Uh uh uh I'm not done with you yet my love" with those words leaving his mouth he attacked my lips and I know too well that we have another 3 rounds..... I'm done for.

Ha haha can I tell you I had fun writing this scene.. Very mature contents indeed.

I will do another character preview soon look out for that

Updating on friday

XOXO- Char 😘😘😘💓