Chapter 14

Liz POV

Running outside it started to rain. I honestly don't care if I got wet or catch a cold I just wanted to run and hide. I knew my mate would come one day but I didn't want him now, I didn't want him to be Kitai's beta. Is there not once I can have things my way?? Gosh!

Sitting on the ground I heard someone calling my name and I know too well that's it Kitai, but I ignored him.

"Liz what are you doing out here? I've been looking for you all over the house. In guess room, mom room, the patio even the kitchen! I really expected you to be there" he chuckled. He always tried to cheer me up and I was getting there, but then the memories came tumbling down and I started crying again.

"It will be OK Liz, why are you even crying? You should be happy that you've found your mate. Although you guys met in a rather compromising position" he chuckled why is he laughing its not funny. I agree its every girls dream to find her mate and I always worry about not finding mine but I have gone so long without one I was kinda getting use to it.

"Why on earth would you would be laughing? Its not funny you know" I snapped which only made him laugh more.

"OK OK I'm sorry, let's get out of this rain before we catch the flu" he said. With multiple persuasion from him for me to get up, I finally gave in.

We went into his room and I went into the bathroom to take a shower. I would be lying if I said I didn't love his shower head. I would make love to this shower head..... Oh my god what's wrong with me? When I was finish showering, I saw that he left me his sweat shirt and sweat bottom with a pair of white socks on the bed. I took up the sweat shirt and inhaled; he smells so good. Then the door burst open revealing a smirking Kitai...

Shit

"Well well well. Have your greedy nostrils left any of my scent in my sweat shirt?" I'm so embarrassed.

I squealed and ran into the bathroom with his clothes.... Ass. When I went back into the room I saw him on the bed flipping through the channels...... SHIRTLESS!!!!! He looks so handsome

'Liz you both need to talk.  We found our mate you can't be thinking like this anymore. I want to touch our mate please' my wolf pleaded. She made sense though, sigh I don't want my mate I want Kitai. Its not even the fact that he's the future alpha. I just wanna be with him...... I think I love him. Kitai suddenly looked at me with a confused expression. Did I say that out loud? I don't even know what's in my head anymore.

"Come here Liz we need to talk" patting on the spot beside him on the bed I sat looking everywhere else except his face.

"Liz will you look At me? What's going inside of that pretty little head of yours?" He said knocking on my temple gently making me giggle. What the hell should I tell him? Well here goes nothing.

"Idon'twantmymate!!" I yelled out fast. I could tell he didn't understand what I said. He chuckled and sighed.

"Liz, I'm not a translator for crazy talking; so can you please repeat?" He said flashing his perfectly lined white teeth and dimples.... How did he expect me to focus?

" I said I don't want my mate" I sighed and glanced at his amused face.... Wait what's going on?

"Liz I was really hoping you would say that. I wanted to tell you something from the first day I came to your house. But I didn't know how you would react" he said with all seriousness.