Chapter 24/ MATURE SCENE

Liz POV

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT😈😈😈😈

I can't believe that happened again. I know James would have shifted and all hell would have broken loose; I'm so happy I'm home. Dr Mason said I could go home the next day and boy how I was relived to hear that. I'm so hot and tormented, between my legs ache and no matter the amount of cool baths I took, it doesn't help. Uugghhh!!!

"-- and I couldn't believe that happened Liz, your mate caught you with your lover sucking faces!!!!!.... Are you even fucking listening to me!!!?" Why did I let J into my room?? UGHHH!

"Yes yes. Sorry. It happens right" I gave her a weak smile. "He said he loved me J, and I said it back" she looked on me with wide eyes.

"Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!" She screamed with a high pitch voice that could deaf anybody. "He did!!? Well I knew he did I knew he loved you; he even told me he was confident that you would be his! Girl are you OK?" She rose her eyebrows and inhaled " Your heat is here!" What?  Anyways I need her out.

"No, I don't know I'm just hot, and tormented right now. Well I'm glad that your OK with this, I presume. I need to get some sleep I'm exhausted" I yawned to show how I'm really tired and she should get her ass up. I'm so fucking hot!!

"OK OK I'll talk to you later. And I know its your heat, you have to go get some dick Liz; it helps" I could hear her cursing underneath her breath. This girl is really crazy.

I laid on my comfy bed I love so much, the thought of me in heat?? Ppsshh I don't think so. I've never had one so I don't think its starting now. Before I know it, I'm drifting into the bliss of slumber.

"Help! Help! Someone please!" Who's that? I stepped closer towards the pleading voice. It sounded like a little girl's voice. Stepping closer I came to view with a little girl she looked like about 6 years old. She was in front of this shadow; it wasn't a living being, it was a shadow trying to engulf her. Running towards her I let out a warning growl that caught the showdow's attention.

It came towards me and I quickly shifted and lunge at it, but I missed it because it's a shadow. Fuck!! How am I going to ever defeat this thing? I ran to the little girl's direction but came to a halt when I saw the shadow almost fully engulfing her. Her screams where nerve racking, frightening even. I let out a loud and powerful growl, the loudest I have ever made. Suddenly I saw a huge orb of light engulfing every inch of darkness, destroying the shadow. Looking down I saw that I was floating and glowing. What the fuck..... I'm floating. The little girl stepped towards me and I some how lowered back to the ground.