Chapter 30

Liz POV

"--AND HE EVEN SAID YOU TOLD HIM TO STAY UNTIL YOUR FUCKING BIRTHDAY!!!!!! LIZ WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET!!?? YOU NEED TO SAY SOMETHING IN THIS GOD DAMN PHONE BEFORE I MARCH OVER TO YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE!!!!!..... LIZ!!!!" Speaking to J is like speaking to a tone deaf old lady. I mean I can hear her loud and clear but she always chooses to yell; I couldn't take her babbling and screaming in my ear about my decision. To be frank, I have no idea why I said it but its already done. And him fighting for me; its kinda hot but I don't want him.

"J I'm hearing you loud and clear, its already been done!!! Suck it up!!"

"SUCK IT UP!!? SUCK IT UP!!?, WHAT DID KITAI SAID!?" ......Silence...... I honestly didn't remember about saying it to Kitai. Oh how I am dead. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM DID YOU!!!!! HE'S GOING TO FLIP!!!" Rolling my eyes at her, I remembered she can't see me. Sigh.

"J calm down I'm going to tell him when he comes in"

"Tell me what?" Kitai came bursting through the door, drenched in sweat, and standing there in nothing but a basket ball shorts hanging below his waist. He was obviously working out; damn he's hot.

"U-um J I'll call you later"

"HAHAHA HE'S THERE ISN'T HE!??? BOY I WOULDN'T LIKE TO BE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!" She laughed in my ear and hang up. Here goes nothing.

"Hey baby" I gave him a kiss. I'll have to sweet talk him first.

"What did you do?" He rose an eyebrow. His face was mixed with both amusement and confusion.

"I-I umm... I" I began stuttering.

"Baby just spit it out" he chuckled and held me from behind, and burry his head at the crook of my neck inhaling my scent. How am I going to concentrate now? Fuck!

"IaccidentallyinvitedJamestostayformybirthday" he chuckled on my neck, sending sparkles all over my body. OK.... This could mean 1 of three things. 1. He didn't hear shit and was about to tell me he can't understand my crazy talking again;  2. He was laughing cause he's OK with it or 3. He was getting crazy. And my lucky guess is ..... Shit I don't know.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Because I always tell you I can't understand crazy talk; can you please break it down for me.... Please" he pouts..... Ok so number 1 was correct... Yeay point for me. I know that face will be gone when I repeat myself.

"I -ah accidentally invited James to stay for my birthday" I closed my eyes waiting for his explosion of anger, instead he turned me around and smile.

"Is that what your beating yourself up about?" Huh?

"Y-Yes?" Why did that came out as a question

"Look Liz. He's still my beta, I don't have a problem as long as he stay away from me and my beautiful Luna" he kissed my lips. I'm dumb struck right now.

"Now I'm gonna go in the shower, get ready we're gonna see the Oracle OK. And stop worrying I'm not mad; I promise" he kissed my lips before disappearing into the bathroom.

I can't believe he didn't get mad at me. My fone started to vibrate and I knew who it was, right on Cue.

"J?"  I said without looking at the caller ID.

"Yea well, did he flip!" I'm still so surprised.

"No he's didn't. In fact he said he's still His beta and he's OK as long as he stay away from us both. But I mean I thought he would be through the roofs by now"