Chapter 22/ MATURE SCENE

WARNING: VERY MATURE SCENE HERE!!!!!😈😈😈😈😉

Alpha Dave POV

Never in my fourth seven years of existence I would have thought that my son; the future alpha would be this careless and inconsiderate. I do understand that he has needs and I sympathise with him; when Lucy died it tore a part of him.

When he told me he was going to make Liz his Luna; I was a bit worried because she belonged to another, his beta. Ruth told me to understand his point but I don't know what I would have done if someone tried to steal my mate.

"Ruth what are you doing?"

"What? I'm doing a little yoga, its been a while " her smile always made my heart skip a beat.

"Well your not young anymore, be carful and mind you slip out a disk" she bend over in the ' downward duck' pose she calls it. I can see her camel toe bulging through her pants. Immediately I was aroused. Glancing at me from behind she smirked at me.

"Honey come and join me, its very relaxing" she tease me a little more by doing some squats. When since squats has to do with yoga?

"No I'm enjoying the view from behind but if you continue like this I would have to take you upstairs" I warned. I could smell her arousals and it drove my wolf insane.

" So I shouldn't bent over like this?" She arched her back looking behind her; placing her finger into her mouth "or stretch like this?" The woman was on the floor in a split. How old is my damn mate? God dammit I can't take no more. I growled low to indicate to her that I hated her tease. I took her to and flung her over my shoulders allowing her body to dangle.

"Put me down alpha I promise I'll be a good girl" her voice was sexy, seductive, hungry for what's to come.

"Your a naughty girl who deserves a good spanking" I hit her ass from behind and that made her giggled.

Walking I to the house, I glimpse Bruce walking towards me. He better not be coming to me right now.

"Alp-" I quickly cut him off, I don't need to hear a thing right now

"Not right now Bruce!" I hissed but he clearly didn't pick up what I meant.

"But Al-" what the fuck if wrong with him.

"BRUCE NOT RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!! I'M BUSY!!. Qué coño ocurre con usted!!!!!! Fuck!!" Which means 'what the fuck is wrong with you'. I marched up stairs dropping a amused Ruth on to the bed. I was so pissed off with Bruce... Cock blocker.

"Its been awhile since I've heard you talk in Spanish. Might I say its a turn on" she said biting her lips. oohhhh fuck man. " Quiero que me cojas" which means "I want you to fuck me"
I wasted no time In smashing our lips together. Our tongue fighting for dominance while I ripped off her sports bra making her frowned.

"Hey I liked that you know!" She made a pouting face, she's so beautiful.

"I'll buy you another". Seeing her bare chest made my wolf wanted to take over and I know she couldn't have handled him today. I greedily hawked down on her still firm perky breast; nibbling on her nipple an massaging the other showing the both the attention they desired.

She arched her back and moan loudly causing my bulge rub between her thighs. I needed them pants off. Shredding her pants off of her she was left in her lace underwear.

"Your a bit over dressed don't you think?" She asked. I was still fully dressed but I wanted her out of those annoying clothes first.

"Be patient my love" I nibbed on her lip extending my canine just a little. What she said next surprised both me and my wolf.