Chapter 18

Please remember to vote and comment loves 😊

J's POV

"Do you think she's up yet?" I ask Eric. When I saw blood coming from Liz's nose, I figured maybe its because she's stressed but when I saw it from her eyes; I was so scared! it was the first time seeing that and I don't think its normal. Doctor Mason said in all his years in the medical field he have never whiteness something like that, but when he mentioned its probably paranormal; I wanted to bust out in laughter cause spirits don't live in werewolves.... Right?

"Baby I don't know, but we can check?" Before answering him I jumped up and began walking to her room. Then I  heard her screaming at someone.

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW!!" Wooahh, its probably the nurse, she can be a bitch sometimes. To my surprise, it was prince charming.  I honestly never thought I would see the day when she screamed at him. Well today is the day.

"FINE!! I'm Trying here Liz ; let me help." He stormed outside bumping into us.

"J you need to talk to Liz, she thinks that her father is still alive. When I asked her who kicked her, she said it was him. I think she hit her head pretty hard because that's not possible J. And when I said it to her she thinks I'm calling her crazy, but I'm not she needs help J. Her nightmares are getting the best of her" Kitai said with sorrow in his eyes. I can see that he loves her, he had loved her for a very long time. I'm so sorry for her mate because I don't think he will give her up, I really hope she doesn't found him for now.

"That's OK I'll speak with her. Let's hope she don't kick me out too" I said in a amused voice.

"Well here goes nothing" I pushed the door open. Seeing her face made me wanna cry; but I can't break down in front of her.

"Hey Liz how are you? "I know she's pissed about her face

" How the hell do you think I am J!!? Look at my face! Couldn't you have punch and slap somewhere else apart from my beautiful face?" She starts to smile and that made me sigh in relief.

"Liz I'm so sorry you weren't getting up. And I'm sorry that I suggested you see a shrink I know you hate them." I so wanted to be on her good side.

" So if your not gonna go to the shrink how are you gonna overcome your nightmares Liz? It scares me" I really don't want my friend to go through anymore nightmares. Most of all she always wakes me up too early in the damn mornings.

" I'll be fine J, I promise " she gave me a weak smile; I know she's not OK. I sigh in defeat because I know I can't change her mind.

"When am I going home?"

"The doc said in a couple of days, your under observation" I know she wanted to come home cause the food here is crap I tell you crap!

"OK but can you carry some chocolate fudge for me pleasssseee" she batted her eye lashes and made her puppy dog face and I couldn't resist.

"OK fine you spoilt brat" she just laughed and made her happy dance. My best friend.

3 days later

"Oh my god Its so good to be home.!!! J let's go get some real food!!" Four days in the hospital..... Just four days and she seemed as if she just got released from prison.

"Liz its only four days, do you want a cock too? I mean that's what happens when you first get release from prison right?. Eat some food and get laid. I can probably call Kit-" she cut me off and I chuckled.

"Girl are you insane?! You know I'm a virgin, and if he deserves it then of course I would give him" she gave me a sly smirk..... She's naughty underneath that cloud of innocence.