Chapter 2

Liz POV

"WILL YOU STOP FUCKING WAKING ME UP THIS WAY!!!!!??" I screamed at a giggling J. she always shake my shoulders in the most harsh way... Damn bitch

"Well you woke me up from my beauty sleep. It was about Eric and girl if you didn't have that nightmare, I would hit you upside your fucking head right now we were getting to the juci-" I cut her off I honestly am not in the mood for no bull shit this morning.

"Well I'm sorry your Highness. I have to get ready for school. You should too. I'm not going to be late again covering for your ass" I let out a sigh. I rose up from my comfy bed it was really comfy and head in the bathroom before J went in; because she practically take a hour to shower like who does that? I'm being cut off with pounding at the door and I know J isn't going to get it.

"Oh my fucking god are you going to get the door J? you know I'm in the bathroom!!!!" No answer. This bitch serious right now?

Wrapping myself in my pink fluffy towel I swiftly open the door cause apparently this pounding wouldn't freaking stop. Standing in front of me is a handsome guy, tall 6"5 maybe hell he's tall. Curly hair Carmel skin yum, toned muscles I can tell that he has about hhhmmm ..... 4 ...6 probably 8 packs hidden under that tight fitted muscle shirt, damn this guy is hot.

My eyes greedily raking all over his body and his face god damn. He has the perfect jawline and them eyes. Those eyes looks so familiar but omg please moon goddess let this be my mate! Crystal blue eyes my fav!. Shit I'm just standing here eye raping this fine specimen I forgot I'm in a towel and not saying a word. Dummy

"Are you finish eye raping me now?" Blue eyes chuckled. Omg his voice angelic! Is that a accent I hear? holy shit face English... he's freaking English! I could get use to his British accent all day every day . I cleared my throat.

"I-ah ... Yes sorry about that I'm Liz and you are?" He smirked at me seeing the effect he has on me. Shit is those a set of dimples? Please moon goddess are you even hearing my prayers.

"That's ok . You actually don't remember me? I wasn't even gone that long I'm offended" he made a fake pouting face that made me giggle internally. Scanning his beautiful face I would have registered it in my head if I saw it the first time. And then it clicked

"OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!" the only thing he did was grabbed me up in his arms and twirled me around and remember honey I'm in a freaking towel. I just want it to drop right now.

"Kitai omg I can't believe your here! I mean omg its been how long!?" Now let me just say Kitai he's my still crush and my best friend but for a very long time I liked him and seeing how he's all yummy an all. Omg my mind is filthy . I like someone who can dominate me but not all the time if you know what I mean (wink). I mentally face palmed my self and just smiled.

"Its been too long. I just came back from Full Moon Pack back in London" he's smiling at me omg please stop I almost face palmed myself.

"Yea I remembered .... well umm come in come in; give me five minutes. L I was in the shower" I winked at him and gave him a smile and twirl my big ass in upstaires.

' Why did you wink at him? He's not our mate ' my wolf scol.

'My sweet dear Niki always being the right one. But I see what I want and its that sexy hunk' . I want him.

'Stop behaving like a whore and let's just wait on our mate I can feel him clo-" before I made her finish I had to cut her off

'Will you shut up. I never said I was going to have sex with him! quit messing with my mind. I'll have to let you go for a run seems like you need air. I need a break from your complaining' I snapped at her and I can here her whimper "good girl" I whispered

Hoping out of the shower, I dried my hair and put on a leggings with a hoodie shirt and converse and I looked dope. I like wearing leggings cause it seems to show my figure more which is my ass. As I walk into the living room I could smell clay and cherries. I just know who was it near my man! J better not be shitting with me right now. I rushed down to see her seated opposite site to him. Well thank god I sighed in relive and took his hand to lead him outside. Without thinking I clasped my lips around his, you should see his face right now. Omg I can't believe I just did that.

This is my first time actually writing and I love this whole concept. Please comment so I can feel your love my Lovey's 😘😘😘

This chapter isn't that long but I will be updating soon.

XOXO Char