Chapter 36

Xavier POV

There's confusion and chaos everywhere, women and children screaming in the air. Wolves attacking pack members and ripping them to threads. It was a bloody battle.

When Kitai called, I was surprised because James and him was always closer than I  was. I would just stay at the pack house and oversee things till he comes. Even though he wasn't the alpha for Full Moon pack, Alpha Samuel always made him play apart in his duties because of his father. So I would be doing my gama work there But I guess things have changed.

Charging to the alpha's house, I was fully shifted. I had no time to run on foot

"ALPHA!!! ITS TIME. WOLVES ARE ATTACKING AT THE HOTEL!!" I yelled.

"TROY ROUND UP THE WARRIORS ITS TIME!!!

PHILIP HELP THE REMAINING PACK MEMBERS THEN MEET ME ON THE FIELD!!" He spat out orders everywhere.

"XAVIER COME WITH ME!" We ran to the direction of the massacre in shifted form for better mileage. When we arrived pack members where fighting some devil wolves, there eyes where glowing yellow.... What the fuck is going on??? Then I saw a wolf tried to attack Kitai from behind and all I saw was red. Charging to the back biting wolf, one lunge at me gripping my right root. I quickly shook him off and aimed for the soft flesh underneath his gut. Clamping and clawing at his stomach, he whimpered in pain. With hard shakes and digging deeper in his stomach, his insides splattered on my face. Shaking him off of me, I lick my nozzle in satisfaction from my kill.

Looking beyond I saw Liz. She was yelling at this tall dude. But when I looked closer, she didn't look normal or like a wolf. I have no description for her; was she on their side? Answering my thoughts, I saw her ran to the tall man and charged at him. Fuck she's fast, and might I add she can really fight.

Laird's POV

Seeing my daughter brought back a lot of good and bad memories. I wasn't always like this, but there's something's you can't change; you just have to take responsibility for them. I was power hungry and I sold my soul just for immortality, and I don't regret it once.

"Papa?" Her voice was mixed with hers and Abigail's. She was my outside daughter. I had an affair with Ann friend, I was so stupid but look what I have earned, two powerful daughters.

"Yes my child, I have missed you, you both. I know you can hear me Liz. I have been visiting you in your dreams because I wanted to prepare you for today" I spoke, patting her head like how I use to when she was a pup.

"Yes papa" Abigail answered.

"Now go and do your duty, make me proud" she immediately ran off and lunge at the pack members in a swift smooth movement. I was so proud.

Her mate though. If he's in the picture, she's going to continue be weak. Abigail can't do all the work, I need them both by my side; they are both strong. He has to go.

Calling her back to my attention I saw her mate watched us with every move we made. He has to die.

"My dear children you have made me the proudest father In the underworld. Just look at the massacre you have done; the blood that has been shed, doesn't it feel good?"

"Yes papa" she replied.

"Now this is my last task for you both. I want you to kill your mate, he needs to be eliminated. He's making you weak and I will not tolerate slip ups" I hissed. She looked from me to her mate and growled.

"NO!!" She spat out.

"LIZ!!! I KNOW YOUR THE ONE THAT'S ANSWERING ME!!!! LISTEN AND LISTEN TO ME GOOD!! HE HAS TO DIE!!!!" I knew this would happened, the underworld has no space for the word love; love is a sign of weakness.

"I SAID NO!!!!" She yelled and lunge at me. Shifting into my wolf, I was ready for a fight.

"LIZ STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!!! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!!" She snapped her canines at my feet. Now I wasn't like the normal werewolves I didn't have paws, I was still standing on my feet and could still speak. The only difference was I didn't have fur, I was fur less and my face looked like a normal dog but more...... terrifying.

"YOU ALREADY HAVE!!! YOU HAVE MADE HER KILLED MY TRUE MATE NOW YOU WANT ME TO KILL MY SECOND!? NO!!" She screamed and latch on to my right foot. Her grip was very tight. I let out a small whimper before I kicked her into a tree knocking her out cold.