Chapter 21

A/N This chapter is for my home girl @Maryjane Doria3 Thanks for the love 💗
Please remember to vote 😘😙

Liz POV

My chest hurt like a bitch. I couldn't speak because I couldn't believe I dozed off in the tub and almost fucking drown. Well technically I did but thank goodness for Kitia. I can't shake the way he looked at me though, he thinks I tried to kill myself but I didn't. I've thought about it but I didn't meant it. Seeing the ambulance blue and red flashing lights made me came back to reality of the sorry excuse of a life.

When I woke up I saw Kitai and J sitting in the room. They both looked restless, and its my fault.

"Kitai... J, what are you guys doing here?" OK I know it's a dumb question but I know it's late, they should be home.

"Are you fucking kidding me ?? You tried to kill your self bitch and you expect me to go!!!?" J screamed at me. I knew she would over react.

"She's not overreacting Liz. I so much want to yell at you for wanting to leave me but I'm calming my self because I don't want to inflict any more pressure on you. J can you give us a minute?" He said and J left us in the room. Sighing I closed my eyes.

"I didn't try to kill my self Kitai.... Intentionally" I said trying to sound convincing.

"Oh really? Then please enlighten me what happened. Do you have any idea what you did to me? I couldn't breath Liz that's how I knew something was wrong with you. And then when I looked at your lifeless body, I felt my heart shattered once more; it took me back to Lucy. It broke me Liz!" He began to cry..... No no no I didn't do this on purpose.

"Kitai look at me" I used my index finger to raise his chin " I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it. I was just resting my head on the tub and the next thing I know I couldn't breath. I tried getting up and I couldn't Kitai!! " I started to sob and he raised up from his chair and held me in his arms.

"Its OK baby its OK. I have something I wanna tell you" he looked deep in my eyes

"What's that?" I was really starting to get worried

"I believe you. Everything what you said, about your dad, about you're a white lighter, everything. Liz I'm sorry I didn't believe you." Am I hearing correctly??

"Are you serious? What made you change your mind??"

"She visioned me Liz, Lucy. She told me everything and I'm sorry it took her to vision me for me to believe you baby I'm so so sorry." Wow. Lucy dreamt him?

"That's OK at least you believe me. Now I can tell you where I got this around my neck" I pointed at my bruise.

"Your dad did it right?" He asked.

"No my sister" you should see his face right now.

"Your what!?? You don't have one Liz!" I told him everything from what happened to me inside my room, to the nightmares to the blood on the mirror.

"Wow Liz we have to prepare you for that day we can't slack up, we have no time for loose ends" he began pacing back and forth in the room. He sounded like a real alpha. I loved it. I love him...... OMG why do I keep saying that??

I cleared my throat "You need to see the Oracle Kitai, ask her what all this means. Especially about me having a sister" I said.

"Liz, I have something to tell you." He cupped my cheeks " I love you too" he what!!!???

"You've heard me. Liz Emmanuel Smith I love you. I've loved you from I was 10" I just stared at him. I had goose bumps all over my body. I yearned for his touch. He suddenly brought me forward for a kiss. His lips felt so right on mine. He m started to kiss me with passion and emotions swirling around us.

"I can smell your heat Liz its approaching" his eyes turned even a deeper blue. I do feel a bit different, but I have never experienced heat in my life and I don't think its coming now!. He didn't even let me respond; he just sticked his tongue in my mouth for more access in which I'm happy to give. I moan low into his mouth while gripping his curly locks twirling  each lock as I grip. He laid me down on the bed hovering over me showering me with raw passionate kisses. Then the fucking door flung open revealing a shocked Dr. Mason, J, Alpha, Luna and a real pissed off James.

"WHAT THE FUCK !!!?" I can't believe this is fucking happening right now....... Again!!!!

Real emotions there. I love them both. But James always has wrong timings 😂😂😂😂😂😊

Update