Chapter 1/ Before what I became

Liz POV

" Liz wake up! Its all a nightmare wake your ass up!!!" J my best friend. She is always over reacting.

"I'm up I'm up!!!! Can you please stop disturbing my beauty sleep!?" I knew why she was waking me. Its the Damn nightmares.

My nightmares started the moment that psychopath ripped my mother away from me; for no God damn reason. I was happy wit just her and I. My father died when I was a baby so I never got to meet him. Mum never allowed me to speak about him,  for some reason but I never question it again. I remember when I was five and I asked my mum about it.......

" Mama where is papa?" I asked my mother

"Please Liz. Just don't bring it up he's dead , the rouges killed him. Please baby don't ask me again" I looked into my mother's eyesI could see pain. It broke my heart.

When I was tenmy peers usually teased me about not having a father by my side. I usually took the name callings and the beating up until it was my birthday. I went to pup school and it was recess time. As usual I played by myself and ate by my self until I was disturbed by the school's bitch and her stupid minions.  Dumb and dumber dumbest I called them. But their names were Tiffany and Sasha.  The head bitch was Nichole, god I hate her.

"Hey yah dumb fuck" Nichole slapped me across my face.  I tried to hold back my tears but I don't know how long I could keep up this barrier.

"Leave me alone .... Please its my birthday not today please!!" I pleaded t Nichole but she didn't Care; no one did. She kicked me onto the floor and her minions started to Ponce on me. I cried so hard pleading for someone's help but no one came.It's my fucking birthday for crying out loud. With a strength and adrenaline pumping through my veins I pushed them off of me. I began punching her with all my might.  I felt I was winning.  Seeing her blood on my knuckles gave me great satisfaction.  I gave her a evil smirk but her minions kicked me off and continued to abuse me.  It was right there and then I knew I was done for. I heard a voice coming through the crowd gathered around us and he pushed off dumb and dumber off of me.  When I looked in his eyes I felt safe; it was Kitai. It was the first time seeing him out of the pack house and he came out to save me.