Chapter 26/ MINI MATURE SCENE

WARNING: MATURE.... WELL SEMI-MATURE CONTENT 😈😈😉😈😈😈😉😉

James POV

Honestly I'm not surprised about catching Kitai with Liz making out. After me almost shifting in that hospital room I've realised its not worth getting angry over. I can't stop the inevitable.

But I would be lying if I didn't say I'm relieved that she's OK. Even though we are not sexually mated or by mark; I know I couldn't have lived through that.

I was still serious about going home though. I've realised Kitai haven't gotten home as yet; I know too well that he's by Liz but who cares.

'You stupid' My wolf teased. Sigh I don't think I would ever be with her; she have brought me too much pain.

Walking out of my room, I went down the flight of stairs; I need to speak to Carmen. Momentarily, I felt this awful pain in my belly. It felt like someone was stabbing me into my stomach. I let out a loud growl from the pain I was feeling. Dropping on the stairs, I rose up my shirt only to reveal some black and blue imprints on my stomach. WHAT THE FUCK!!?

I was shaking like a leaf, then I got up and ran back to my room and shut the door; not wanting anyone to see me in this state. I felt the sharp pain once more but it was more severe, I couldn't handle anymore pain. I growled again clutching my stomach. The next thing I know I was met with darkness.

********

The bright glare from the sun woke me up, indicating that it was morning. I have no idea what happened last night, all I know it was awful. If this is what she wolfs go through on their heat I sure as hell happy I'm a man. Lifting up my shirt,I can see the impressions there still but not as bright like before.

Why is it that every fucking time I'm suppose to talk to Carmen something happens? Its getting on my last nerves. Rising from the ground I head to the shower to take a long cool shower; that always seem to work.

When I was through with my shower, I wrapped my lower half in my white towel and dried my hair with another . Then the door started to knock, who could that be so early? I hope its not Katie. I flung the door, looking annoyed as hell only to see Carmen standing in front of me. Her eyes glued at my face, then glancing at my nearly normal torso then stopping at my bulge. I always get hard just by looking at her.

She cleared her throat and focused her eyes on my face. "M-Master James, I wanted to talk to you" she shifted her eyes back to my bulge. I know what she wants.

"Yea come in" I gestured her inside. She looked nervous sitting on the sofa, looking everywhere except my face.

"Ahem" I cleared my throat and smile. "What is it that you wanted to talk about? I was actually was coming to see you after I drag on some clothes" she finally looked at my face.

"I-I just wanted to know why are you avoiding me, did I do something wrong?" I can't believe I made her feel that way.

"No no Carmen you didn't." I came closer "I'm not avoiding you either. Its just that every time I am on my way to see you, something happens that distracts me. Don't ever think that you did something" I cupped her cheeks. She was crying, I made her cry; I'm so stupid.

"No, please don't cry" I wipe her teats with my thumb.

"I'm sorry master James" she sobbed in my arms.

"Just call me James OK" I gave her a smile. The next thing I know she was attacking my lips. Hovering over me, she kissed me greedily. It's been a while since we fucked.  Since I've found out Liz was my mate we haven't done it and now is the opportune time. Flipping her over so that she was under me, I grazed her neck with my canines nipping her skin. She cried desperately in my ear to take her; but I wasn't ready as yet.