Chapter 9

James POV

I can't fucking believe Kitai left me here in this god forsaken dump. Its not that bad but I'm pissed off its been 4 god Damn hours since he left me here and if I'm counting from the last time I ate it would be 8 bloody hours!

'Let's hunt .. Will you let me out I'm starving'  my wolf whined I'm really hungry. As I took off my clothes and began shifting fur in place of skin.  I was fully shifted. My wolf was Jack  he was a black furred fellow. He sometimes get on my nerves but he's apart of me.

As he spotted his prey, it was a deer reasonable size for a full stomach. He moved slowly to the deer and nipped his neck with one thrust he shook the deer's neck snapping it. 'dinner is served' he said. Savage.

It took another hour for that shit face to come back to me.  Where the hell have he been? I tried mind linking him and he blocked me. He have a lot to explain.

"Why did you block me from your mind link bro?" He looked deep in thoughts

"Well are you gonna say something ?? ..... Look" I  trailed off stepping towards him. My face stiffens. wtf is that smell? Then I looked down and I became even more pissed. "I know you were with a girl her scent is all over you. And if I'm being honest she smells Delicious"

'Mate?' My wolf said.  I was confused. I didn't find my mate.  I wonder if she was with Kitai? I quickly shook off the thought.

"Come inside the bloody car we need to go to see mum and dad" with that being said I hopped in the car and we drove a good 20 minutes for his pack house. It was like a castle. White pillars and statues of great ancient warriors, a water fall at the front.  Green fresh cut grass, it was simply breath taking .

We hopped out of the car and he began to pound on the door with the rhythm of a old rap song 'drop it like its hot'  by snoop dog. He can be a child sometimes but I must admit it had me bopping my head. I could hear someone mumbling. A old man flew open the door and gasp.

"Oh my god. Master Kitie its been so long, how are you but your pack so soon" He pulled him into a hug and showed me in.

"Its been too long Bruce; now tell me where is mom and dad?" He whispered he just smirked and led us to the living room. We turn towards the couple seated on the sofa watching a reality TV series (his moms idea) of course.  She inhaled and then turn her direction towards us.  With a smile on his face ear to ear. This is family love.

Next Morning

"Shit I have half hour to get ready. James wake your ass up we have school bro" I'm tired as fuck and I already completed my beta training why on earth would I wanna go back to that god forsaken prison? I ignored Kitai cause I'm not getting up this morning nope. I have a pool that's calling my name.

As I heard the car sped off I sighed in relief.  It's been awhile since I had a vaca.  Although this is not really classified as one but hell I'm living it up. I changed in my bathing suit and head downstairs. I couldn't help but notice the aroma of hot crispy Bacon calling my name .I hurried into the kitchen to see a lovely Lady she was in her early 30s ...... Yes I said lovely she was beautiful my type. I liked older women because they where matured And less stressful ... Sue me.

"Hey good morning delicate flower" I complimented her.  She blushed and even looked even better.  

"What's for breakfast?"

"Bacon, eggs, sausages, corn bre- " I didn't care  anymore I wanted them all and yes I'm a foody. Thank God for my fast metabolism I can't gain weight.

"You know what just give me all that you got. I wanna taste everything" I looked in her eyes and I could see that she's digging me. Well looks like my mini vaca won't be so boring after all.  I could have some fun.

She blushed " OK master James. " master? I like the sound of that. She shared my meal and placed it on the counter top. She stared for awhile and I noticed I haven't been wearing a shirt! I could literally see droll dropping from her mouth. I wanna use this as my advantage.

"Come here pretty, what's your name?"

"Ca- Carmen master James" she stutter. Her voice is angelic I don't really care if she's a cook I love food. She's perfect.

"A pretty name for a pretty flower.  How young are you Carmen?" I have to use my charm.  I'm handsome what can I say.

"31... 32 next week sir" her eyes danced with lust  and can I tell you she's not the only one.

Dun dun dun ...... James is just a charmer who knew he liked older women and he's just what 22 .

Keep in touch for my next updates and remember to vote and comment

XOXO- Char😘😘😘💓