Chapter 4

Kitai POV

She kissed me! It have been so long since I did that to her. I always liked the feel of her lips on mine but I knew in my heart she wasn't my mate but I so wanted her to. Back in London when I first shifted I was a very big wolf for my age. I was 17 at the time. My wolf was a Carmel colour with blue eyes. They always called me unique because they have never seen a wolf like mine. Even In human form I had Carmel skin and blue eyes with curly hair .

My mom was black and my dad was mixed a little Latino. He came from London that's where he met my mom so you know how genetics works. All the girls loved me I can admit I was a charmer naturally but I only had my heart set on this one girl. My best friend Liz. I'm such a bad friend.  I promised I would write to her and I didn't; I couldn't. I knew it would make her cry.

I walked out to the woods one night and I smelled the most exotic scent that filled my nostrils,  it was passion fruit with coconut.  I mean who smells like that? I have never ever figured those two would ever match but that's when I looked further away. The scent was becoming stronger. With my wolf pounding on the ground he came to a halts. There she was a beautiful white furred goddess with a pink nose and Hazel eyes. My wolf beacon to me screaming 'MATE'

It was a bitter sweet moment for me. I was Relived that I have found my mate but sad because its not the girl I wanted. I became closer and protective of my mate over the years. Her name was Lucy. She had long beautiful dark brown hair, Hazel eyes,  curvy,  light skin too.  Her lips were full. But I can't shake the feeling of comparing her to Liz.

I know its been like 1 year since I saw her but while I was there she had perfect full hips. Curvy even more than Lucy. Chocolate skin. Her brown eyes her black hair and that big ass.  Damn how can I forget those lips I've missed them so much.

' stop thinking about another.  What about our mate?' My wolf is always like this when I think about Liz.  I'ts because he haven't met her. But he was right we have our mate already.

'Whatever' I snapped.  Where is she by the way? Going to my room I caught her scent in my nostrils.  It made me feel at peace seeing her sprawling on the bed naked.  My wolf immediately wanted to pounce on her but she looked odd. I woke her up and looked in her eyes. They were turning red. What the fuck is happening to my mate?

" Lucy baby whats wrong!??" She only looked at me with sorrow. I immediately hugged her and inhaled her scent but there was this smell I didn't catch before it was.... Oh shit . I picked her up so fast and ran with her to the pack doctor because the plague had  caught my mate! There was this disease going around that affected women. They would have no control over their wolves and they would become insane once their eyes became fully red and goes on a killing spree. How am I gonna loose the love of my life!! I can't . I sobbed so hard.  I had her hands in mine. I felt a movement and to see my beautiful mate; my future Luna almost red eyes looking at me it broke my heart

" I will be going soon my -love......please promise me two things" I looked at her in curiosity.

" I don't know if I can promise but what is it my love?" I am so freaking trying to keep my shit.

"P-promise me that you will find someone who will love you again like I did and make a future with her. D-don't be bitter please" I looked at her with sadness before I opened my mouth she continued.

"And my last request is to please kill me.  I am going through this pain I can't do this any more. I don't want to kill anyone please my love!!" She sobbed I looked at her in disbelief.  I can't believe she just asked me that.

"Are you kidding me? babe I can't do that I can't loose you!!" I held her hand.  It was too tight she whimper

I can't! I refuse to. But it was what she said next broke my heart even more.

"If you don't kill me I have no other choice but to reject you!! I don't want you to go through the pain I am feeling! the bond is already allowing us to feel each others pain but I had to cut you off I don't want you to go through my pain please .......if you love me please kill me" she whispered in my ears I can believe this right now. Without any word I stormed out of her room. I need air. I came to a stop when I bumped into the doc.

"Doc I need to speak with you right now" I demanded

"Yes alpha Kitai please follow me" I followed him into his office and I told him all that Lucy told me, he felt my pain and understood. I had to kill my mate for her peace. As I was about to push Lucy's door open I heard mumbling. Maybe her parents are in there with her but it was then I realise what she was mumbling.

"I Lucy Black from the Full Moon pack reject Kitai Walker the future alpha of Blood Crescent pack as my mate" I felt a pang in my chest.  I flew the door open with her wide eyes she took my face in her hands. Her eyes were almost fully red. She kissed me so passionately.

"I love you don't forget that . I want you to reject me too so you can be free.  Free yourself Kitai. That's what I want I don't have much time please" she whimpers but I couldn't.

"No Lucy I can't !!!" I yelled making her flinch

"Please just do this for me I love you Kitai please make it stop!!" I had no other option.  I knew this will kill her and its on my head.

"FINE!!! I Kitai Walker future alpha of Blood Crescent pack ......" I paused looking at her she anticipating the pain she's about to feel she looked in my eyes and I can see her canines starting to show! I don't have much time.... " reject Lucy Black from Full Moon pack as my mate"

As soon as those sour words left my lips I could hear her scream so lound.  With her wolf on the verge of breaking free,  I  heard a cracking noise.  I couldnt look away. Seeing her shifting into her wolf I shift aswell. As I come face to face with my love and the wolf I love so much,  my wolf began to weep for his mate.  I'm going to miss her. As she lunged at me and grab a hold of my arm with her canines I felt nothing but pain. 

I cried out in pain but not because of my injury.  I'ts  because I'm about to kill my mate. I shift back in human form and latched my arms around her throat suffocating her. With tears in my eyes I heard her last breath drawn. I wept for hours before they could take her body from mine. I had to hold her. I couldn't just let her go.

Her funeral had passed. And its been the longest and hardest 9 months of my life. I couldn't take it anymore I had to come home. I spoke to the alpha and explained to him. He understood what I wanted and he granted my wish so I packed up my belongings and called my beta James. He's been my rock when the times where rough.  We headed out on the first flight back to New Orleans to my pack. No one had known about our arrival but the first person I wanted to see was Liz.

XOXO Char😘😘😘