Chapter 31/ MATURE SCENE

WARNING: MATURE CONTENTS😈😈😈😈

James POV

I honestly don't think going to that party is a good idea. For one, I know if I come close to Liz Kitai will be definitely furious. Here I am talking about my mate's lover. I'm such a pussy. But I would still love to see her though; but after what I have plan, I don't think she would want to see me. I wouldn't blame her.

When she spoke of rejection, my wolf wept for days, not even speaking to me because of my plan. But I stop giving a shit about other's people's feelings because obviously no one gives a shit about me. But Carmen, I would carry her back to London with me though; I'm falling for her.

But J.... She's a spit fire. I don't know how Eric handle her. I don't know what I was thinking about going to her and talking about Liz. I'm so stupid. Me? Die for Liz? That whore.!? She will pay for what she did; them both.

"Hey Carmen can you come up to my room for a bit, I need to speak with you" I decided to call Carmen instead of walking down to go see her, obviously my plan couldn't have taken place in the kitchen. Though that would be hot when we go to London.

Minutes later, soft knocks where coming from the door and I knew it was her. Flying the door open I saw her in a summer dress and sandals. Where is she going?

"Hey where you going somewhere?"

"No, I'm actually coming from the mall, alpha gave me some time off and I decided to go shop for some clothes" she looks absolutely stunning.

"Well come in. I know the place is a bit messy but, I need to talk to you." How do I start.

"I'm leaving, like in the next 5 days." Her face fell.

"Where, London? " I could see her eyes glistening.

"Yes London. I can't take it anymore Carmen, there's nothing here for me; my mate is with another and I've lost my best friend and brother. What's the reason to stay here, do you see a reason?" Her face went from sad to furious. I didn't explain how I thought I would. Stupid.

"No I don't see a reason for you to stay, now would you excuse me I have some folding up to do" she quickly sprung up and rush to the door. Gripping her wrist, she send me some death glares.

"You didn't allow me to continue speaking Carmen" I led her to the edge of the bed. "You see, I don't see anything worth staying for because I want you to come with me. I really like you Carmen and I know you do too. So would you come with me?"  I would love to record her face right now. It lit up, like the fourth of July.

Crashing her lips on mine, she hovered me and wrapped her long legs around my waist.

"I'll. Take. That as. Yes" I tried to say between her raw emotional kisses. Shaking her head in approval, I ripped off her dress revealing a black lace stringy lingerie. Its looked sexy as fuck!

"God dammit baby you look fucking amazing" I'm lost right now. Her breasts are so perky and sits comfortably in that weird garment, but it suits her.

She got up and walked to her fone which was laying on the ground and scrolled through it. What is she up to? Focussing on her movements; she pulled out a chair and hit a button on her phone.

Then a music started to play. Its a Beyonce song; I use to hear the girls sing it all the time. I think its 'my body' .... No that's not it.... 'Body party' .... Fuck no..... 'Dance for you' yes yes that's it. Was she gonna dance for me? Well shit.

The out of nowhere, she began to sway her hips to the music. Grinding on the chair and giving sexy eyes and oh my god..... Did she just split!!!??.

The Possessed Luna (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara