Kiko...

I swear, there's a helter-skelter wrapped around her pinkie finger and I've been riding it from the moment I set my eyes on her. And there's this look in her eyes like she was made to tear me apart.

But she'll never be mine.

It's not right and I know.
I know the risks and the facts and everything that doesn't quite make sense.
I've been taking my mind for answers as to why I feel this way.
But I don't need answers: I just feel.

I can't fake hating her: there's these moments where I forget my duty, where she catches my eye and I can't help smile.
She's so human.

We'd never live through all the hate.

And she'll never be mine.

Because I've only known her lips once and it shattered me. Because I can't let it go. Because memories jab my heart until I just take a peak and break instantly.
She's more human than me.
I don't know anything.
There's always doubt and I can't bear this.

I am hopeless, helpless. And I know nothing.
But if I die knowing I never gave a happiness a shot, I'll go to hell.
Sometimes we have to forget everything to learn more.
And all I want to learn is if she looks at me when I'm not looking. I want to know if she talks to Cinder about me. I want to know if I'm ever on her mind.

And I'm about to find out.

I'll publish more often after exams 🙄🙄🙄....
💕💕💕
Have a nice day xx